IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

No dress code??

Won't they all just turn up in Carbrini Tracksuits bottoms and Lonsdale slip on's...?

I believe it's so their current resident tramp and legend will feel comfortable in his everyday clothes, having to spruce up after being shoved into freezing sheep dip this time of year can' t be a pleasant experience I would imagine, also if some of his Special Brew oppos want to attend they won't stick out like a sore thumb.

Heard whispers of a new feature film release Irene Does Ilford is also to be premiered that night due to their link up with Babe Station.

Cheese and biscuit were going to be provided but because of on going cut backs within the club it is now advised to bring your own cheese.

2 hours ago, glynriley said:

No dress code??

Won't they all just turn up in Carbrini Tracksuits bottoms and Lonsdale slip on's...?

Carbrini trackies, hahahahahha, ******* rolling over that one.

THE most Bristol Rovers bit of clothing in the world. The humble Carbrini trackies.

2 hours ago, redcityman said:

I believe it's so their current resident tramp and legend will feel comfortable in his everyday clothes, having to spruce up after being shoved into freezing sheep dip this time of year can' t be a pleasant experience I would imagine, also if some of his Special Brew oppos want to attend they won't stick out like a sore thumb.

Heard whispers of a new feature film release Irene Does Ilford is also to be premiered that night due to their link up with Babe Station.

Cheese and biscuit were going to be provided but because of on going cut backs within the club it is now advised to bring your own cheese.

Rudolph...........NO !

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Super said:

Couldn't they get a better venue?

brfpa-page-for-scunthorpe-utd-programme-

Love the fact they’re advertising the event on the back of a Wembley defeat to Tranmere in the Leyland Daf Trophy....what an achievement.....I remember Gerald Francis blamed the length of the grass at Wembley for their 2-1 thrashing.....comical.....except our current Head Coach measures the grass length at away grounds before he decides on tactics, so maybe Francis was ahead of his time?!

• Like 1

I can't wait until we mark our tin pot league win ..... in December 2044. See you up Whitchurch Sports Centre (if it's not under the sea by then, global warming and all that). 

Flinty, Frankie, Waggy, Joe B, Korey, Packy, Albie, Pembo, all the lads are coming - but Cotts only if he stops sulking (and tells us all what really happened, Aug 15) and Ayling, only if behaves himself and doesn't spend the evening looking at blokes todgers and laughing. Not in Whitchurch.

Apologies: Cunningham and Freeman, washing their hair; and JET'll be chilling up London. 

Jon L hopes to be there to represent his father, RIP, but might have to attend a Europa League Winners club owner annual meeting to discuss the latest breakaway/pulltheladderup league in Beijing.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

Good player....better than much if the shite we have right now.

What’s that got to do with the price of bread?

Our whole squad is better than the shite they have at present no matter how crap we are atm, we even managed to beat them with one of our worst squads in years under SOD!

• Like 1