IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

22 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

We took 699 to Charlton on a Saturday back in 2013, when we were already relegated and playing absolutely dire football under O’Driscoll. 

Bar that, I can’t remember any other time...

So 7 less than us, in exactly the same situation..! 

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

“...exactly the same situation...”??!!

Eh? It is still November - are the gas ‘already relegated’ then? Are you a Swindon fan? They believe titles, relegations and promotions are decided pre-Xmas....

I was just writing them off. Jokingly..!

8 minutes ago, bert tann said:

Rumours claiming the new big screen due to be installed at the Memorial Stadium is now for sale on E Bay.  

Which I presume is near Sand Bay ?

Bert, didn't you used to take your R*Vers team pre season training at Sand Bay?

Or was it Uphill?

4 hours ago, JBFC II said:

We took 699 to Charlton on a Saturday back in 2013, when we were already relegated and playing absolutely dire football under O’Driscoll. 

Bar that, I can’t remember any other time...

Sunday lunchtime if I remember correctly and yes we were already relegated, in fact it was the last game of a ******* shit season.

Correction: it was a Saturday.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

54 minutes ago, bert tann said:

We started at Uphill but by 1961 were going rapidly Downhill

Quarters looking a bit shabby lately Bert.  Maybe time for a change?

Do you still have the stripes up in the loft?  You remember, they were what you were using before the blue shirts.

?

• Like 1

Despite being found out as a serial bullshitter, the asswipe still can’t help himself, needs to visit a doctor that ****t

gregsgas said:
I had a look on otib about the LJ interview and one user said:

"Blokes talking out of his Henbury Gas"

:lol: 

I see they still love me

they hate it because they know i'm right all the time  ;)

5 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

In fairness. Charlton is a bastard to get to. And seeing they are proper shit . That is a good effort. 

Woah woah woah. As someone who lives in Charlton its not that hard to get too! 

Either one train from Charring Cross, Waterloo, London Bridge, Cannon Street. Or get the tube to North Greenwich (next stop after Canary Wharf) and then it’s 1 bus (486).

23 minutes ago, Selred said:

Woah woah woah. As someone who lives in Charlton its not that hard to get too! 

Either one train from Charring Cross, Waterloo, London Bridge, Cannon Street. Or get the tube to North Greenwich (next stop after Canary Wharf) and then it’s 1 bus (486).

Isn`t all public transport suspended for the visit of the g*s though for fear of being overwhelmed by the unprecedented number of away fans?

11 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Isn`t all public transport suspended for the visit of the g*s though for fear of being overwhelmed by the unprecedented number of away fans?

Close, it’s Sags only, Heathrow, Gatwick, London Underground, and Buses all reserved for them, no one minds though as it’s them the worlds most loved club.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Gas legend Dean Windass I'd imagine!

I still can’t believe how desperately sad it was that he was invited to be a guest speaker at their Christmas do the other year. 

Yeah I know we sent Colin Daniel a bottle of Champagne, big deal...His goal rid the League of that haemorrhoid of a Football Club. 

Windass would never say it publicly and I expect at the time he only cared about the money he was getting for being touched by Sags for an evening but somewhere in his mind he must have thought “sad bastards, when was the last time you were in a Championship Play Off Final?” 

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I thought it was normally extra security employed at local car parks to prevent the hordes locked out congregating?

Edited by Numero Uno