IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

40 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Surely fruity Francis was better than Dopey? He got them into the second tier, and even managed to keep them there, until he saw the light and bailed.

Yes but did he ever ask “how did them lot down the road got on?” When we lost?...no

Did he ever make a fool of himself saying Pugwash or Devon White would ONLY be sold for £10 million shortly before being forced to sell them for peanuts?...no 

Did he once give a sideways glance to the camera (possibly implying that he’s supposedly ‘on to us’) whilst being interviewed after hilariously losing his prize asset to City?....no

Did he ever get pissed up, stand on a table and embarrassingly honk a rendition of their shit anthem after getting promoted from Non League via a penalty shootout?...no

These are the things that really matter to most Sagheads.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 13

7 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yes but did he ever ask “how did them lot down the road got on?” When we lost?...no

Did he ever make a fool of himself saying Pugwash or Devon White would ONLY be sold for £10 million shortly before being forced to sell them for peanuts?...no 

Did he once give a sideways glance to the camera (possibly implying that he’s supposedly ‘on to us’) whilst being interviewed after hilariously losing his prize asset to City?....no

Did he ever get pissed up, stand on a table and embarrassingly honk a rendition of their shit anthem after getting promoted from Non League via a penalty shootout?...no

These are the things that really matter to most Sagheads.

I apologise. I too had earlier questioned whether he was indeed their greatest ever manager, but I forgot to take in to account #gaslogic in my calculations. I won't make that mistake again.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

I apologise. I too had earlier questioned whether he was indeed their greatest ever manager, but I forgot to take in to account #gaslogic in my calculations. I won't make that mistake again.

Why is there even a debate about it? He is without doubt their best manager since they have been in the Football League

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

So the mighty Blues are home to the even mightier Fleetwood this weekend, whilst the only team below them in the league (Wimbledon) are away to Wycombe.

Is Santa going to deliver a gash defeat and a Don's win to send them bottom of the table for Christmas?

Now if Carlsberg did xmas football days.........

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, freezer said:

So the mighty Blues are home to the even mightier Fleetwood this weekend, whilst the only team below them in the league (Wimbledon) are away to Wycombe.

Is Santa going to deliver a gash defeat and a Don's win to send them bottom of the table for Christmas?

Now if Carlsberg did xmas football days.........

Not If Wycombe have a hand in it they won't. The Fewers will take immediate legal action to prevent that from happening.

Meanwhile on gaschat:

Topper Gas Avatar
pirate Avatar
Connor Ripley signed on loan with Accrington until the end of the season but has a break clause. He could be another decent option if we lose Bonham.

What's he going to gain as a player by jumping ship from a mid table Div 1 side to joining a relegation battle with us?  

We are a bigger club, playing in front of bigger crowds and he might fancy the challenge. We also might offer to pay a few extra £.

For some reason they still seem to think they are a massive club, which pays such good wages they are a better prospect than a team looking safe mid-table, whilst they are looking at relegation, with no sign of any cash to help save them. I suppose at least some of them are starting to see reality.

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

The Gas CEO on Darrel Clarke 

If we ever have a hall of fame at the club he is certain to be inducted. "

:rofl2br:

Think you need to check the ole eye prescription Major

It actually said

If we ever have a hall of fame at the club he is certain to be induced. "