IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 20/01/2019 at 11:11, WestonRobin said:

They’re obsessed - I’d be more worried about relegation if I were a sag. 

He almost got what he wished for - he’s got a club of loyal w*****s.

If I was a sag I'd be more worried about whether I shagged Maw or Paw or ma sisterrr larst nite & who's gittin it tonight.

5 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Chatting to one of the more engaged Fewers on the weekend, he has a terrible time trying to get his kids to go to games with him.

Part of the problem is that most nights of the week, there is top flight uk/European football on the telly, and watching lower league stuff is crap in comparison, and equally the environment they are having to watch games in doesn't make for an enjoyable match day experience.

His kids would rather go and watch the Flyers.

Or at the very least he could get an adult and two children's return tickets for the new South West in the corner bus shelter stand (row M temporarily unavailable).

He might have to wait a long time for a bus to turn up mind.

I think our owners are playing a very dangerous game regarding the loyalty of our fanbase i can remember the days of the faithful 5000 and the way things are going at the club no Stadium, Training Ground, tents, very poor facilities toilets etc relegation battle awful football to watch and lack of transparency charging 1.50 for tap water the crowds will start to dwindle starting from next season, people have lots of other choices like Ashton gate to see proper football in a great new stadium .

37 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

I think our owners are playing a very dangerous game regarding the loyalty of our fanbase i can remember the days of the faithful 5000 and the way things are going at the club no Stadium, Training Ground, tents, very poor facilities toilets etc relegation battle awful football to watch and lack of transparency charging 1.50 for tap water the crowds will start to dwindle starting from next season, people have lots of other choices like Ashton gate to see proper football in a great new stadium .

****** gurt ted !

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, cityal said:

Rudolf - That is a £10M/ "silly money" striker - Darrell Clarke and the fewers said so!

BTW does anyone else feel that until they day we bought him they may not have been "coming for us" but did seem to be on an somewhat upward trajectory (generally speaking). Since that day though they have sold many of their assets for a pittance and without investment they seem to be headed for relegation and potentially admin.:fingerscrossed:

It was the day they threw their toys out of the pram and cut off any chance of access to our upcoming talent. If they had taken a second to think about it and been more diplomatic they could have set up a link and benefitted from that. Instead they acted like petulant children, pretended that we had done something underhand and went crying to their fanbase about the nasty big club down the road stealing all their talent. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

It was the day they threw their toys out of the pram and cut off any chance of access to our upcoming talent. If they had taken a second to think about it and been more diplomatic they could have set up a link and benefitted from that. Instead they acted like petulant children, pretended that we had done something underhand and went crying to their fanbase about the nasty big club down the road stealing all their talent. 

Including Wally who took great joy in plastering this all over Twitter that got the fewers creaming in their pants.......

Wael

Ooooops I just found out that I paid 300 for something I could have had for free 120 days ago .......
???

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Including Wally who took great joy in plastering this all over Twitter that got the fewers creaming in their pants.......

Wael

Ooooops I just found out that I paid 300 for something I could have had for free 120 days ago .......
???

Ah yes, I forgot how much they enjoyed this. 

Makes it even funnier when you think of how wound up they got with the 'disrespectful' snake gif. 

Wael

???

Yes, that’s right....they really got one over on us didn’t they? ?

Wally seems quite upbeat in that post considering they went crying to the FA about the whole thing.

He was worth every penny just to watch them all shit their pants in rage. Decent player for us, well liked by the fans and he’s never been replaced by the slags. I think it’s pretty obvious who got the last laugh.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Wally seems quite upbeat in that post considering they went crying to the FA about the whole thing.

He was worth every penny just to watch them all shit their pants in rage. Decent player for us, well liked by the fans and he’s never been replaced by the slags. I think it’s pretty obvious who got the last laugh.

See, if it were me rather than LJ/MA making the decisions, I'd buy Neddy Sercombe, not to play but just for the craic (the Cock will know what that is!)

• Like 1

Wael

???

Come to think of it, was that the last time they actually heard from him? 

38 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

The last laugh will be if Matty Taylor scores the goal that seals our promotion to the Premier League, just as Rovers’ relegation back to the basement in confirmed..! 

If he wants to really become a legend, then he’ll run off celebrating, revealing a t-shirt or banner mocking the bitter, deluded few from Horfield..! ?

37 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

The last laugh will be if Matty Taylor scores the goal that seals our promotion to the Premier League, just as Rovers’ relegation back to the basement in confirmed..! 

If he wants to really become a legend, then he’ll run off celebrating, revealing a t-shirt or banner mocking the bitter, deluded few from Horfield..! ?

A "mind the gap" t-shirt after scoring the winner at Wembley in May :laugh:

Sadly I still think playoffs, let alone winning them is beyond us this season, but one can hope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

A "mind the gap" t-shirt after scoring the winner at Wembley in May :laugh:

Sadly I still think playoffs, let alone winning them is beyond us this season, but one can hope.

I think you are right. 

Just revealing a “mind The Gap” T-shirt after he scores in a mid table end of season game, after they’ve been relegated. That will do..! ???