IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 hours ago, harrys said:

Didn’t Ellington score a hat trick at Derby ?

He did, it was a very surreal weekend, which included . spending a huge sum of money on cocktails, the BNP, a mass brawl between some women in a curry house, but who then all sat down together to eat when the waiters brought the food, a mate earning the nickname Paolo Onesock, and other things that have to remain on tour!

3 hours ago, alexukhc said:

I’m so jealous of them being 2 games away from Wembley, I really am so sad ? especially how they wanted to boycott the whole thing and now reached the semis

It is one game btw.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I think you are confusing that game for any given midweek away game, anywhere in the country...! 

I still find it very amusing how they love to shout from the rooftops on how great their away following is yet stats show that it’s actually bang average for league one, the way they w4nk each other off about it you’d of thought they out number home sides wherever they go. 

I’ve had a fair few of them including family (wrong un’s) try and tell me how good their following is, found the best way to shut them up is to just ask them ‘how isit your fans can’t be assed to bother with home games then?’ 

Cue... Excuse after excuse.

5 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

I still find it very amusing how they love to shout from the rooftops on how great their away following is yet stats show that it’s actually bang average for league one, the way they w4nk each other off about it you’d of thought they out number home sides wherever they go. 

I’ve had a fair few of them including family (wrong un’s) try and tell me how good their following is, found the best way to shut them up is to just ask them ‘how isit your fans can’t be assed to bother with home games then?’ 

One tragic sag on their forum actually said they ‘sold out their away allocations for every game when they were in the conference, giving many clubs their record attendances along the way’....utter bollox obviously, they just can’t help themselves....

9 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Bang average. That is them all over. 

If you ignore the Conference south standard shitpit of a ground and owners who invest less money that their average season ticket holder..! 

Chat shit, lie & exaggerate. It’s what they do..!

10 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

One tragic sag on their forum actually said they ‘sold out their away allocations for every game when they were in the conference, giving many clubs their record attendances along the way’....utter bollox obviously, they just can’t help themselves....

I just don’t get why they have to bullshit, lie, exaggerate all of the time? Must be in the Sag genes. It’s clearly bullshit anyway I seem to remember a infamous pic doing the rounds when one of them decided it would be a great idea to attack a player, was a half empty terrace then.

One recently said how close it was to a sell out at the Minimal as they were all packed like sardines!

Stadium Capacity - 12k ish?

Crowd announced - 8k 

Sardines mind ?

Edited by BCFC11

12 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

I just don’t get why they have to bullshit, lie, exaggerate all of the time? Must be in the Sag genes. It’s clearly bullshit anyway I seem to remember a infamous pic doing the rounds when one of them decided it would be a great idea to attack a player, was a half empty terrace then...

That was Braintree Town away when the ‘family club’ fans assaulted the home team’s keeper - they lost and the home fans were taunting them with “We know what we are, a pub team from Essex, we know what we are...” - and you are correct, loads of space on the tiny away terrace...more gas bullcrap about selling out every away allocation that season...look at the ‘packed away end’ below...

57F16586-6809-411A-8142-285DC873CABB.jpeg

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

3 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

He did, it was a very surreal weekend, which included . spending a huge sum of money on cocktails, the BNP, a mass brawl between some women in a curry house, but who then all sat down together to eat when the waiters brought the food, a mate earning the nickname Paolo Onesock, and other things that have to remain on tour!

It is one game btw.

Spending huge money on the British National Party?

Mmmm....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

The BNP?! Care to elaborate?

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That was Braintree Town away when the ‘family club’ fans assaulted the home team’s keeper - they lost and the home fans were taunting them with “We know what we are, a pub team from Essex, we know what we are...” - and you are correct, loads of space on the tiny away terrace...more gas bullcrap about selling out every away allocation that season...look at the ‘packed away end’ below...

? you can quite clearly see the fat ape mid swing aswell, to$$er. Anyone know he he was ever banned for this? Also I notice the weird Sag that continues to humiliate himself all over Twitter haha!!

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Back row bold bloke around middle of shot, is that the guy who did that weird Matty Taylor song? ?

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The BNP?! Care to elaborate?

The game was moved to the Sunday because there was a BNP march through Derby on the Saturday. I say a march, but most of them seemed to be on the piss in the town centre pubs (which is what I was doing of course) I ended up having a bit of a debate with one of them who struck up a conversation with me, then a few of his mates joined in. It's not really a good idea to argue with pissed up BNPers!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I shall have to start writing a guide to non league grounds for you all :)  Most of us that day (including me) were in the seats on the side, which is out of shot. We probably had about half the crowd that day , which, as you can imagine isn't saying a lot! Probably the lowest point ever of watching Rovers  for me. Not the just been kicked in the balls, feeling sick feeling you get when we ever lost to you, but just a '**** me, what's happened' feeling. We had lost at Altrincham a couple of weeks earlier and the loss at Braintree made it seem like we were in very real danger of going down again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I shall have to start writing a guide to non league grounds for you all :)  Most of us that day (including me) were in the seats on the side, which is out of shot. We probably had about half the crowd that day , which, as you can imagine isn't saying a lot! Probably the lowest point ever of watching Rovers  for me. Not the just been kicked in the balls, feeling sick feeling you get when we ever lost to you, but just a '**** me, what's happened' feeling. We had lost at Altrincham a couple of weeks earlier and the loss at Braintree made it seem like we were in very real danger of going down again.

Carlsberg don’t do feelings for Rovers fans, but if they did.....! ?