IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

What is it with Cortinas as first cars?  You haven’t lived. My first car was as an Austin Somerset, with column gear change and metal sunshine roof. This car could move - too speed 74 mph and 0-60 in 29 seconds! 

51 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Had an avenger for 2 weeks while a learner but it 'caught fire' in Dundry ;)

Bought one of these beauties as a replacement, not this one but identical. Be worth some wedge now, pity I bent it around a tree. :(

Screen Shot 2013-11-12 at 8.57.24 AM.png

Same bastards that did one of my mums old cars from the sounds of it ^_^

1 hour ago, KernowRed said:

MG VA first registered July1937.JPG

My first car was a 1940 MG VA 1.5 litre saloon, black, needing some work for £22.50 from a Filton address. It was in 1960 though but would have another one even today!

You bought and were driving a car 2 years before I was born? You must be one of the oldest on this forum!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

You bought and were driving a car 2 years before I was born? You must be one of the oldest on this forum!

I ain’t giving away my age but my first car was an Austin A30, it cost me £7 (seven)

Edited by fanjita
  • Like 1

Probably too late now, I guess there will be PotD though. Would be funny if the Women's team managed a higher attendance than one of Mighty gAss's games. I don't think they have dropped below 6k, but only just, women are about to have 5k at the next game, fair play to them.

88789339_Screenshot2022-04-01at13_36_42.png.c36d30e73aff2113a279047f835726ea.png

• Robin 1

Apparently, they are closing their South "stand" to home supporters next season with ST holders being moved.

This poor fella has it sussed;

"My mobility is slowly getting worse so I've been keeping an eye out. There is currently an easy access 'bring your own chair' area in the East terrace."

Bring your own chair :laughcont:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

Apparently, they are closing their South "stand" to home supporters next season with ST holders being moved.

This poor fella has it sussed;

"My mobility is slowly getting worse so I've been keeping an eye out. There is currently an easy access 'bring your own chair' area in the East terrace."

Bring your own chair :laughcont:

You have got to be kidding?

Ha ha ha ha!! ? 

9 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Reading that thread I thought god they chat a lot of shit as usual. Then I read this beauty and thought I couldn’t agree more

If you think the FM is happening you are deluded.

if it does'nt we won't be around in five years.