IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

In other news 'Little Squeaker' made his debut for Rovers academy last night, and hopefully will play against City on Tuesday. Please god let him score:)

I don't know how you start those hashtag things, but if someone could start #Squeakerisagashead(again) , I'd be very grateful.:)

Ha ha ha not a chance CAF

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

What an absolute belter.

Seen him embarassing himself on Twitter in the past.  Surely even richwwtk would condone a slap. 

Jeez .......I thought he looked like Gary Glitter but he sounds like him too..... Even the the Scummers should be embarrased with this

He can carry a tune better than I can.

If he was wearing a red shirt and singing a song about Kodjia it would be all "well done mate".

Just because he's gas he's automatically some kind of chromosome-light inbred.

Well he isn't, he looks like half the football fans I know and can sing OK as well. He's singing a typical fans' song in a decent way.

I'm not turning into Ten Minutes of Rough but really gentlemen, do try saying what you see some times.

Edited by Eddie Hitler
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Stephen Lewis said:

Video doesn't play sound for me,  I'm lucky judging by all the comments.

You are Very lucky indeed!!..I pressed and will always wish I hadn't.you know,one of those ridiculous things you look back on and regret??......I'd like to feel embarrassed for him,but he's on his own with this!

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

If he was wearing a red shirt and singing a song about Kodjia it would be all "well done mate".

Well he isn't, he looks like half the football fans I know and can sing OK as well. He's singing a typical fans' song in a decent way.

I'm not turning into Ten Minutes of Rough but really gentlemen, do try saying what you see some times.

I might be having a whooosh but a man who has outgrown hair and hair colour plugging in, filming him singing about a football player probably half his age, and uploading it to the internet? 

It wouldn't be well done mate if he was wearing red singing about Kodjia, it would be just as comical. You only have to see how many react to the tweets to players to judge the reaction would be no different. 

51 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I really think that you need to listen again Eddie (no don't!). That a man of his age can spout such nonsense would be an embarrassment to supporters of any club. What he has taken time to WRITE DOWN (look at his eyes) doesn't scan and contains not an an ounce of wit; I'd expect a school child to come up with a far better version during break-time. That he should then record it and post it on social media leaves him open to dog's abuse. He deserves all that's coming to him whether his shirt has hashtags or is of the jester persuasion. Bring it on, I say.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Irrespective of who would have sung such a ditty, its cringe worthy.

Tack this to the fact that he's gas, he's being mocked on OTIB.

Are you really that suprised?

59 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Why has no one picked up on the fact that Matty Taylor's contract length is undisclosed?

not sure I've ever heard of such a thing before. It smacks of being a one year contract!

It's a one year extension, so they can sell him come January if he's proved himself in L1....I've asked. 

Edited by Charliesboots

6 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

It's a one year extension, so they can sell him come January if he's proved himself in L1....I've asked. 

nope they will sell him before the end of august, its so the club can get money they are hoping for around 40 million for him so they can fund a cash shortfall

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

nope they will sell him before the end of august, its so the club can get money they are hoping for around 40 million for him so they can fund a cash shortfall

Not far wrong, the quote was "we've both agreed it so we get something back and he gets a bigger signing on fee for the next move"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Did they forget to factor in the painting of the 'white' lines in the car park?

Edited by bcfcfinker

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Why has no one picked up on the fact that Matty Taylor's contract length is undisclosed?

not sure I've ever heard of such a thing before. It smacks of being a one year contract!

But by signing a one year contract shows how committed he is to the club. Come on keep up #gaslogic!