IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

26 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

You're right to be happy. You've got a new tent, and a new portacabin. On the pitch you have a new forward on loan who has scored two goals in two seasons.

What have we got at Ashton Gate, just a £45m 27,000 seater stadium. Plus an England under 19 international on loan and players from Juventus, Bayern Munich, Sunderland and Bournmouth.  We just can't compete

Rumour has it that Santa's Grotto will have a new carpet this Christmas. Posh or what?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Annoyed at what? 2 succesive promotions, Chelski in the 2nd round, new owners ? Yeah im pissed right off :-)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha you were non league. Getting excited about playing Chelsea u21 squad. Your new owner is skint and you got marquees for stands . Bet your creaming yourself . 

You wont be jealous of who we're playing in the league then if your getting giddy about the plastic clubs rezzies. 

26 minutes ago, Kim_il_sung said:

Annoyed at the fact that you have been in our shadow for the best part of 120 years. I'd have an inferiority complex too if I were you.

Definitely no inferiority complex .. we're just doing our thing .. struggled yes but so have you .. And at this moment in time it is what it is .. 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Not sure if it's available on there. I got it specially requested. 

Im going to get some made up for sale which will be slightly cheaper than theirs and without the website link etc (or a different website if I decide to make more and set up a webpage..!) 

That website appears to be for sale.  Should you have some made I would love one.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Definitely no inferiority complex .. we're just doing our thing .. struggled yes but so have you .. And at this moment in time it is what it is .. 

Don't answer the difficult questions do you Phil . About 3 or 4 pages ago I asked you why you all get brainwashed into thinking wally got plenty of cash and that this evolution not revolution is complete bollox and that he hasn't got a pot to piss in. The head goes back in the sand again though doesn't it Philip me ole babber . 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Phil u seem a nice bloke but **** off to your forum. You are inferior like it or not . This Bristol city not Bristol rovers . Who gives a shit about u

Edited by Red Army 75

26 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Don't answer the difficult questions do you Phil . About 3 or 4 pages ago I asked you why you all get brainwashed into thinking wally got plenty of cash and that this evolution not revolution is complete bollox and that he hasn't got a pot to piss in. The head goes back in the sand again though doesn't it Philip me ole babber . 

Not at all .. I'm a GasHead and proud no matter what .. at this moment in time things are good in my eyes and I don't need people trying to make me think otherwise. . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Not at all .. I'm a GasHead and proud no matter what .. at this moment in time things are good in my eyes and I don't need people trying to make me think otherwise. . 

3-1 loss to a scunny, 1-0 after 120 v Cardiff reserves - who were crap - from an unlikely sweet strike in a game with a shocking attendance, a striker who left then came back because no one wanted or because you paid top whack too; maybe same with your manager, tent put up and ominous words about UWE stadium... Signing only freebies

In your shoes take that's rule the world would be running through my mind too :no: 

Then again if Bath City and Braintree was fresh in my mind it probably would be to be fair. 

1 hour ago, City169 said:

I did notice that sky didn't fall for the billionaire/trillionaire/zillionaire claims, instead labelling Wael as a millionaire (don't think they even called him a multi millionaire). Of course, we all know that Rovers are the richest club in the universe now that he owns them

They did say however that he`s going to get them a new stadium so they do get some things badly skewed.

Edited by Red Right Hand
add word

32 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Keep saying it Phil, "There's no place like home"...

Im sure the reality your lot live in makes you all happy enough. 

For what it's worth keep on posting here too, your one of the more reasonable and I enjoy the banter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 29AR said:

3-1 loss to a scunny, 1-0 after 120 v Cardiff reserves - who were crap - from an unlikely sweet strike in a game with a shocking attendance, a striker who left then came back because no one wanted or because you paid top whack too; maybe same with your manager, tent put up and ominous words about UWE stadium... Signing only freebies

In your shoes take that's rule the world would be running through my mind too :no: 

Then again if Bath City and Braintree was fresh in my mind it probably would be to be fair. 

Blimey !!!! 

23 minutes ago, Philgas said:

Who cares about a stupid shadow .  Get a grip 

**** me, some on here go on about them being tin pot, but ive read most of the shit on here and it makes us look right pricks! Lets be fair, wé would all have gone to Chelsea if we had got through, let the ***** have there day! Most of the Rovers lot on here(Philgas etc) are just passionate about their club(dont matter how shit they are) and probably chat more sense than half the ***** on this forum!!!

• Like 3