IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Their paranoia knows no bounds! Apparently a kid was thrown out of their Blackthorn End yesterday for getting into trouble with their stewards and offering to 'fight anyone' and his girlfriend was up for a ruck too.

The OP in the thread about this on their forum asked whether it was a City fan....unbelievable, why on earth would one of us attend Roverzzz vs Oxford?!

Any sign of trouble at the family club and they immediately look for a City link, pathetic...

Both the girl and her boyfriend definitely not city .. both high as a kite and totally off their rockers .. 

• Like 3

Their paranoia knows no bounds! Apparently a kid was thrown out of their Blackthorn End yesterday for getting into trouble with their stewards and offering to 'fight anyone' and his girlfriend was up for a ruck too.

The OP in the thread about this on their forum asked whether it was a City fan....unbelievable, why on earth would one of us attend Roverzzz vs Oxford?!

Any sign of trouble at the family club and they immediately look for a City link, pathetic...

Both the girl and her boyfriend definitely not city .. both high as a kite and totally off their rockers .. 

3 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Phil it's like your lurking in the bushes 

3 hours ago, pongo88 said:

With Marina

image.jpeg

Oh look marina there's one of they shitheads

3 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Guess what?

You haven't??!!!

Have a look at that thread u mentioned. It's a head shaker

All these quotes ... Yep got me .. with my Mrs out n about ... love bushes I do .. 

• Like 1

You got to laugh. A mate of mine posted on facebook a photo from Lee Brown's Instagram, of a 'handshake' goal celebration yesterday with Matty Taylor when he scored the winner.

The caption reads "when you shake on a deal then do a U Turn. Then 3 weeks later score the winner against them"

My mate and his Rovers mates are loving it!

Personally I think it sums up the type of person Matty Taylor is...and the Gas heads are to thick to see it

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

You got to laugh. A mate of mine posted on facebook a photo from Lee Brown's Instagram, of a 'handshake' goal celebration yesterday with Matty Taylor when he scored the winner.

The caption reads "when you shake on a deal then do a U Turn. Then 3 weeks later score the winner against them"

My mate and his Rovers mates are loving it!

Personally I think it sums up the type of person Matty Taylor is...and the Gas heads are to thick to see it

Isn't Taylor supposedly an Oxford fan?

3 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Isn't Taylor supposedly an Oxford fan?

Yup but supposedly turned them down for the gas despite being offered similar wages. I suppose theres no guarantee you will be as prolific if you join another team who play a different system even if it is your boyhood club. Having said this i would snatch at the chance to play for city if i was at a club in the same league with similar stature!

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 15:54, Red Bill said:

Where can I get one of these?

image.jpeg

I ordered mine over the weekend, and asked the guys who run the website to add it under our 'Find My Team' page.

http://p302.co.uk/epages/9eaa96aa-17e1-470d-954c-06bb76b52075.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/9eaa96aa-17e1-470d-954c-06bb76b52075/Categories/Find_Your_Team1/Bristol_City

Happy ordering :)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Sniper said:

image.jpeg

I ordered mine over the weekend, and asked the guys who run the website to add it under our 'Find My Team' page.

http://p302.co.uk/epages/9eaa96aa-17e1-470d-954c-06bb76b52075.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/9eaa96aa-17e1-470d-954c-06bb76b52075/Categories/Find_Your_Team1/Bristol_City

Happy ordering :)

Should have asked them to put it under Bristol rovers too

• Like 4