IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Random, but if we are doing 'what ground most looks like', I always thought Charltons ground was up there.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/the-valley-charlton-athletic.html

Capacity: 27,111 (all seated)

Three sides joined up, an obvious main stand, an isolated away stand. Heck, there is even a passable impression of Mandala House. Third picture in is the best 'likeness' for me, pictured from their equivalent of our South Stand. One obvious difference is their 'South Stand' is bigger.

Edited by cityexile

5 minutes ago, Libertine1 said:

I took a brief moment from celebrating another fantastic 3 points in the Championship to note that Rovers won again. Not without the opposition being given a red card AGAIN though, just before the winner.

Anyway, back to celebrating.

What was fishy was the ref got taken off for an 'injury' to be replaced by someone who within 2 minutes sent off a Northampton player...

Hello friends!

Well, we both won again and things are looking rosy in the Bristol footballing world.   It's a little spooky how often we both have good seasons at the same time. Just as we are about to narrow the gap, off you lot go again to maintain it.

It's just the way of the world.

Anyway, 92nd minute winner or not, they all count. Our very own on-loan Chelsea starlet Charlie Colkett did the business.  Playoffs here we come.

3 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Hello friends!

Well, we both won again and things are looking rosy in the Bristol footballing world.   It's a little spooky how often we both have good seasons at the same time. Just as we are about to narrow the gap, off you lot go again to maintain it.

Anyway, 92nd minute winner or not, they all count. Our very own on-loan Chelsea starlet Charlie Colkett did the business.  Playoffs here we come.

On here again 'gloating' about another win. Well done. You're amazing. Now just F Off!!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Hello friends!

maybe time to convince Chelsea to set up a satellite facility in Bristol for us all !

Hello friends!

Yeah ive noticed we tend to both have good seasons together.

I remember when we went up with gary Johnson you managed to steal our glory sneaking into play offs and then having the momentum to win in final.

10 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Hello friends!

You must have a very loose criteria for the term "friend". 

I think you are a ****. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Smaller than a flea said:

I just congratulated both sides on a win. I think you are a little bit too sensitive.

No. I'm not sensitive. You're just a complete and utter nause who contributes absolutely nothing on here other than telling us about your 'massive achievements' all the time. It's boring.  Really boring. So please, as I said F off back to Sagland and dream about your run to the play offs (and it is a dream) 

5 minutes ago, FramptonRed said:

Yeah ive noticed we tend to both have good seasons together.

I remember when we went up with gary Johnson you managed to steal our glory sneaking into play offs and then having the momentum to win in final.

Or when we won League 1 at a canter they managed to sneak promotion to the football league.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Hello friends!

Fxxk me you are delusional. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, lenred said:

No. I'm not sensitive. You're just a complete and utter nause who contributes absolutely nothing on here other than telling us about your 'massive achievements' all the time. It's boring.  Really boring. So please, as I said F off back to Sagland and dream about your run to the play offs (and it is a dream) 

The whole point of this thread is to put us down. Fair enough. But unless or until I'm banned, I'm free to post another view. I don't criticise City or individual posters. I just celebrate the small but growing bits of success Rovers have these days after years of sh*te.

It would be boring without the occasional deluded horse punching sag head sticking up for the tent dwelling losers.

• Like 6

The whole point of this thread is to put us down. Fair enough. But unless or until I'm banned, I'm free to post another view. I don't criticise City or individual posters. I just celebrate the small but growing bits of success Rovers have these days after years of sh*te.

It would be boring without the occasional deluded horse punching sag head sticking up for the tent dwelling losers.

carry on....... no need to justify yourself...

• Like 1

Just seen some sag has posted a delightful video on Aden Flint's twitter of a bunch of jolly fellows singing "we'll all be having a party when Aden Flint is dead". Classy. Presumably they were then about to celebrate their team's away win, once they were done with wishing a fellow human being dead.

Edited by City Rocker

18 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Just seen some sag has posted a delightful video on Aden Flint's twitter of a bunch of jolly fellows singing "we'll all be having a party when Aden Flint is dead". Classy. Presumably they were then about to celebrate their team's away win, once they were done with wishing a fellow human being dead.

this - I suggest people report the tweet - no offence but get the ****** banned

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

It's bad that there Gasheads . But wishing death on a footballer for playing for the rival team . Well u scummy ***** life has a funny way with dealing with things like this 

These are the fans fans who booed during the minutes silence for Des Williams mind...

**** 'em

• Like 1