IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

30 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

It doesn't matter sonny.... I care only for the Gas and laugh at comments like yours..'complete and utter superiority'...over us! yep, if that is the extent of your clubs ambition what else can we do but laugh...

Still waiting for more lies from you... lets be honest though even 'Bath City showed complete and utter superiority' over you so its really not hard.

I think Citys ambition goes a little beyond from worrying about some small L1 club. You wanna look at your fans comments about that you're can't wait for the day you finally are above us.

Edited by Dark Wood Covert
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

It doesn't matter sonny.... I care only for the Gas and laugh at comments like yours..'complete and utter superiority'...over us! yep, if that is the extent of your clubs ambition what else can we do but laugh...

Says the man whose chairman was asked where he wants the club to be in five years... remind me what he said...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Slags chopped down to size by the blades, ha ha ha:clapping:

Did they take their usual thousands to an away game? As the joker on here said recently they 'sold out every away allocation last season' so surely they had around 4,000 at Bramall Lane tonight?!

Edit: when I said 'the joker on here said...' I didn't mean you The Joker, I meant the clueless sag making ridiculous claims...unfortunate choice of phrase! A Freudian slip!

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Did they take their usual thousands to an away game? As the joker on here said recently they 'sold out every away allocation last season' so surely they had around 4,000 at Bramall Lane tonight?!

I don't know how many of them went but the total attendance was only 500 less than ours so they must have taken a few I suppose. It's the novelty factor I guess. :) 

Edited by Port Said Red

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wonder how much a United ticket costs for an away fans when compared to what Wednesday charge.

This is from the football grounds guide. I don't know what a B game is though or whether the gas was one. 

Away Fans*

Redbrik Estate Agency Stand: 
Adults £25 (B £20) 
Over 60's £19 (B £13)
Under 22's/Students £14 (B £11)
Under 18's £12 (B £9)

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

This is from the football grounds guide. I don't know what a B game is though or whether the gas was one. 

Away Fans*

Redbrik Estate Agency Stand: 
Adults £25 (B £20) 
Over 60's £19 (B £13)
Under 22's/Students £14 (B £11)
Under 18's £12 (B £9)

That is one carp name for a stand!

Rovers first visit to bramall lane in god knows how long and only 800 odd :laugh: thats ******* terrible.

Just for all the gas that read this thread thought i might show the link of the league one forum. Plenty of dislike for the gas here snd apparently rovers took only 1 k to sheff wed first time in 20 odd years whilsy we took 4,600 hmmmmmm.............

http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/blades-vs-gas.12630/

9 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Rovers first visit to bramall lane in god knows how long and only 800 odd :laugh: thats ******* terrible.

Just for all the gas that read this thread thought i might show the link of the league one forum. Plenty of dislike for the gas here snd apparently rovers took only 1 k to sheff wed first time in 20 odd years whilsy we took 4,600 hmmmmmm.............

http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/blades-vs-gas.12630/

"Rovers fans wow what ,***** I thought we had some ***** but they could be the most inbred type I've seen"

But everybody loves the 15ers, right?

5 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

YOU are on OUR forum, you fcuking belter! 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Pity they don't take many to their own home games...

Precisely this. They get a massive moist gusset over trying to outdo any away following we may take, but surely the stat to end all arguments is home attendance?

When did they last sell out the Go Outdoors Arena?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Precisely this. They get a massive moist gusset over trying to outdo any away following we may take, but surely the stat to end all arguments is home attendance?

When did they last sell out the Go Outdoors Arena?

They make me laugh, apparently they can compare our away followings to Sheffield but have already got the excuses going when the inevitable conversation about MK Dons arises - remind me, what was our following when we last played them in league 1? Didn't we AGAIN average more than them last year away from home despite the majority of the season being shite compared to a promotion campaign!!

they just don't know when to shut up do they!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

Laughable.

If that was truly City's ambition then we achieved that goal decades ago. It's your lot that bang on every single season about "this time next year", and more recently, the cringeworthy "tick tock" and "we're coming for you". City have always been the Bristol club that have the ambition to try and get as high in the league as possible, all Gasheads want is to be one league position higher than City.

You don't even make a secret of it you hypocritical ******* dumbos.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 6

14 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

Some suggestions :

Avoid seeing such comments. Now I know that will greatly affect your social life and those of an increasing number of your friends but stay the **** away from this forum just a thought ? I mean where else do you hear such comments ?

Suck it up and accept that Rovers is an inferior outfit in every way and say nice things about us..

The fact that you appear to have a choice on our forum as opposed to the policy of asschat towards fans of different teams reinforces the divide.

• Like 2