IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

44 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Only due to their own failings.

So  by that (#tedlogic) does that mean if either were to get relegated again that instantly makes us better? Of course not you belter.

You will never make the Premiership as you are bottlers for the big occasions. Considering you have a billionaire covering your debts I'd be asking why a club like Bournemouth  can buy their way in but you still struggle in the league below, and best players are borrowed. I guess Lansdown already has the Premiership club he always wanted...

If you are so far ahead of little old Rovers why do you still deem us important enough to have this as your top 5 threads each day, even after 2 successive promotions and sitting in a league you were struggling in not that long ago under Mcwinless?

If any other club needed proof what a narrow minded lot you are then a look through this thread is all they would need.

Anyway, you can all go back to admiring your dicks in a mirror, just make sure its the right way around as you may be looking at the magnified side.

All the piss taking u sags have  endured I'm not surprised it's getting to you. As u say we are bottlers for the big occasion. And rovers never bottle the big occasion fair enough. Let me make an occasion up for you . Last game of the season and u can't afford to lose to Mansfield town who incidentally are playing in your away kit . But you blow it big time and end up getting relegated out of the football league. That has to be the biggest bottle job in the history of Bristol football. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha NLBR never forget that . U got nothing on us 15er

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

So  by that (#tedlogic) does that mean if either were to get relegated again that instantly makes us better? Of course not you belter.

You will never make the Premiership as you are bottlers for the big occasions. Considering you have a billionaire covering your debts I'd be asking why a club like Bournemouth  can buy their way in but you still struggle in the league below, and best players are borrowed. I guess Lansdown already has the Premiership club he always wanted...

If you are so far ahead of little old Rovers why do you still deem us important enough to have this as your top 5 threads each day, even after 2 successive promotions and sitting in a league you were struggling in not that long ago under Mcwinless?

If any other club needed proof what a narrow minded lot you are then a look through this thread is all they would need.

Anyway, you can all go back to admiring your dicks in a mirror, just make sure its the right way around as you may be looking at the magnified side.

Just a couple of things.

The Championship may not be the Premier League it is however one of the top 10 supported and richest leagues in Europe and thanks to FFP even a billionaire chairman struggles to find a winning formula.

What makes us bottlers when it comes to getting out of this league, is it because we lost one play off final  8 (yes 8) years ago? 

When you mention the prem club are you referring to the Rugby club that some of the pettier of you wont come to support because it would mean visiting a decent stadium where "the gurt sheeds play"? (how narrow minded is that)?

You will remain in our top 5 threads as long as you continue to make us laugh

Derek McInnes managed us in the Championship, not League 1 and that was nearly 4 years ago,  and yes dropping into league 1 was a blow, but remind me what has happened to your club in that time? 

Edited by Port Said Red

50 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Is that all you lot can throw at us? "Best players are borrowed". Ouch. You've got us! 

As for 'instantly beino better then them". Where have we claimed that? 

50 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

I don't even know where to start with this one?....

So many mistakes and so much hypocrisy in one post.

**** off and cry somewhere else you whiney little bell end. 

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Ok Mcwinless didn't manage us in L1, secondly we were only in L1 for two seasons and in our second season we won the league by a country mile and the JPT.

Don't you have two Chelsea players on loan.

Most of you thread on your forum always mention City, it's just we have a single thread , there is no other mention on you on any other threads.

Yes we do ask why a club like Bournemouth can get in the Premiership and do know what is a hell of a league to get out of, so fair play to Bournemouth but we will be knocking on the door this season, not just my view but views of respected pundits and some of the top football journalist in the country.

Not sure how you can claim we bottle the big occasion , we got in the Championship play off in 08 ( this is not even a dream for your lot but a fantasy beyond all your expections) and lost but we all loved that season and no City fans have any regret , so how can you claim the team of 16-17 are bottlers that is just silly just like your post which are factually incorrect and full of nonsense.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Haha, I love it when Rovers fans post here, cheers me up no end with their bitterness

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

When you've built your new ground and been promoted to the championship, come and tell us about it.  Until then, know your place you pitiful little sag.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Iron Man said:

Massive nibble there.

You are a truly loved football club though, when you got relegated to a semi professional league in your own kit it was reminiscing to JFK being shot. The whole world mourned.

I actually read the gas forum a few weeks ago where one bloke said that other fans were traumatised that they went down.

:clapping::rofl2br:

Just ask yeovil, cheltenham, wycombe, oxford, plymouth etc they were obviously most devastated.

49 minutes ago, BRFC_Gas said:

Simple really even someone as dumb as you should be able to work that out by now, we as a collective group enjoy taking the piss out of you and your club, but you would know that, because your club and muppets like you keep coming on here and supplying more amnumition on a daily basis, because you're the sort of fan who sucks up all the hype from those that run your club and never dare to seek the truth.

Instead of venting your anger this way why not do something positive and be more proactive against the people who purport to run your club, instead of just bending over and taking it left right and center, yes sir three bags full sir!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Is that all you lot can throw at us? "Best players are borrowed". Ouch. You've got us! 

As for 'instantly beino better then them". Where have we claimed that? 

Mental isn't it?

Presumably he's referring to Abraham and Matthews? but conveniently ignoring the fact we bought Tomlin, O Neill, O Dowda and Magnusson whilst already having Flint, Smith, Bryan and Pack under contract. 

At least our owner puts his money where his mouth is year after year...I think that upsets the blue few who assured us he would be gone by now.

Wrong again Gas morons. :P

15 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I don't even know where to start with this one?....

So many mistakes and so much hypocrisy in one post.

**** off and cry somewhere else you whiney little bell end. 

Spot on mate, shall we (for the tenth time) show the screenshot of the rovers forum showing 6 threads all about city.

When was our last relegation party for rovers or when we announced scores as our match was still in play or sucking dumbass windass cock. 

He obviously hasnt been supporting rovers very long or he would realise what an out of touch moronic poster he makes.

Edited by Kodjias Wrist
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Spot on mate, shall we (for the tenth time) show the screenshot of the rovers forum showing 6 threads all about city.

When was our last relegation party for rovers or when we announced scores as our match was still in play or sucking dumbass windass cock. 

He obviously hasnt been supporting rovers very long or he would realise what an out of touch moronic posts he makes.

And who could ever forget....

Ohhhhhhhhh  yes!!

• Like 2

I love this thread, not only does it provide good humour, it's a great place for bitter tantrums off the odd fewer whose sausage fingers aren't yet too fat to type.

So hello to all the "guests" raging at this thread at all hours of the day, please sign up and tell us how your time is coming. Again. 

6 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

So...we get penalties. More than any other team...suspect not. Do we have any 'real' money, any more than you lot? I care not. I guess the only real thing I actually laugh at on here is how some of your fans, and again I say some...like to say that fans of clubs like Swindon, Cardiff, Plymouth say they hate us more than you lot- complete utter joke talking to fans of those clubs over many years in my experience. But then this 'gas logic' thing you harp on about is , of course for your own amusement...as your very being is for ours,I like it this way..

Wow you came back, can you fabricate more stories that you sell at least  90% of your ground every home game?

Edited by Dark Wood Covert

Half of Kodjias value could buy the entire Bristol Rovers FC and pay their debts off couldn't it? ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

4 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Half of Kodjias value could buy the entire Bristol Rovers FC and pay their debts off couldn't it? ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Could buy the Al Qadi's business with a quarter of Jimmys money.

30 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

some of your fans, and again I say some...like to say that fans of clubs like Swindon, Cardiff, Plymouth say they hate us more than you lot- complete utter joke talking to fans of those clubs over many years in my experience

You've never been in a position for those clubs to be jealous of you have you? :dunno:

Envy, a terrible thing!  :yes:

Edited by 8menhadadream

5 hours ago, Monkeh said:

boob cricket

Attacking families

Braintree, baseball bat attacks on Swindle fans, attack on Chesterfield fans in a pub,Wycombe when the game was postponed... Even at AG they were intent on causing trouble as soon as they entered the stadium, on that night both had their trouble elements but according to the little frightened rabbits it was all the Teds fault and even tried to get other fans of other clubs to side with them... about as pathetic as @st andrews gas

But according to the Sags they are beloved by all

#gaslogic

4 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

I'm a City fan, what have I got to be envious about?

I didn't even post that anyway :blink:

Shouldn't nave been you fella, I quoted the methane snorter St Andrews sag so have no idea why your name came up.

No offence meant.

Edited by 8menhadadream