IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/coventry-v-bristol-r-match-thread-saturday-25th-mar.74374/page-11

Some nice compliments towards the rovers fans again. Summed very nicely I thought.

Thanks for the link.

As we all know (because they insist on telling us), the Gas are probably the most respected fanbase on the Planet. Everyone loves them....

"twatish contingent"

"They think they are a huge team"

"more mongrels than other clubs"

Interesting :yawn:

IMG_3549.PNG

IMG_3550.PNG

IMG_3551.PNG

IMG_3552.PNG

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Malago said:

I got told the same thing, "Scunthorpe are in free fall". Scunny now 10 points clear of the sags with 6 games remaining.

They really are a bunch of muppets.

Reminds me of when we were worried about sheffield united!!

10 hours ago, BS15_RED said:

Oh really? Quote from your own forum  "Bunch of tits stood on the steps all game instead of finding their seats. Also, the absolute f*cking pr!ck who started shouting out in the minutes silence ought to be banned for life, the belter" 

Yes really. The bloke who started trying to sing was pissed as a  fart and was walking up from the concourse- he realised after about two seconds a silence was going on. Yes there were a few blokes stood on the steps during the game, which although not allowed, no one died.

11 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Yes really. The bloke who started trying to sing was pissed as a  fart and was walking up from the concourse- he realised after about two seconds a silence was going on. Yes there were a few blokes stood on the steps during the game, which although not allowed, no one died.

Your big day out, with impressive numbers traveling to one of the seasons more attractive venues/fixtures, especially in expectation of a win, given the form book, seems to have all gone a bit wrong!

Your following appear displeased with the teams efforts, or lack of. The home support reviewed your support as bumpkin mongrels, akin to the social inbreeding that is rife in the slums of Burslem and apart from finding a canal side pub, the "big day out" seems to have been a bit of a disaster. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Your big day out, with impressive numbers traveling to one of the seasons more attractive venues/fixtures, especially in expectation of a win, given the form book, seems to have all gone a bit wrong!

Your following appear displeased with the teams efforts, or lack of. The home support reviewed your support as bumpkin mongrels, akin to the social inbreeding that is rife in the slums of Burslem and apart from finding a canal side pub, the "big day out" seems to have been a bit of a disaster. 

Err, hardly a disaster! We lost a game, and we deserved to lose it. I have seen Rovers lose countless games over the years, and many more important ones than this. I was disappointed with our performance, because we have become quite an entertaining side to watch recently. , but I had forgotten about the result about half an hour after the game. You have had PLENTY of chances to mock our results in the past few years, yer clutching at straws with this one :)

4 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Err, hardly a disaster! We lost a game, and we deserved to lose it. I have seen Rovers lose countless games over the years, and many more important ones than this. I was disappointed with our performance, because we have become quite an entertaining side to watch recently. , but I had forgotten about the result about half an hour after the game. You have had PLENTY of chances to mock our results in the past few years, yer clutching at straws with this one :)

I don't think so. 

4,000 of you turned up to a see an impressive stadium, in full expectation of improving your position for a play off push, against the divisions whipping boys and by all accounts, came out second best. 

On a weekend where we had no game, that'll do. 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

I don't think so. 

4,000 of you turned up to a see an impressive stadium, in full expectation of improving your position for a play off push, against the divisions whipping boys and by all accounts, came out second best. 

On a weekend where we had no game, that'll do. 

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I promise you the result registered a big fat zero on my give a **** register. (well maybe a 2.5 on a scale of 1-100)

15 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I promise you the result registered a big fat zero on my give a **** register. (well maybe a 2.5 on a scale of 1-100)

Thankfully, it also seemed to for your players and hopefully it will bethat attitude which costs you a play off place. 

25 minutes ago, lenred said:

Family club strikes again on their big day out up the road.  Disrespecting and ruining a minutes silence (it's ok though - he was pissed) and now attacking innocent fans.  Classy.  'BRFC.  Doing Bristol 'prowed' since 2015'

it wasn't kicking off mind......

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, lenred said:

Family club strikes again on their big day out up the road.  Disrespecting and ruining a minutes silence (it's ok though - he was pissed) and now attacking innocent fans.  Classy.  'BRFC.  Doing Bristol 'prowed' since 2015'

Ye but it was only one or two . So it doesn't matter 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Ye but it was only one or two . So it doesn't matter 

Rovers took more than 4,000 fans to the Ricoh Arena for the League One match, the vast majority of whom behaved impeccably. However this one incident could undermine what was Rovers' biggest away following for a number of years.

Of course it matters. I look forward to the day when both Bristol clubs can travel to away matches and no one causes any trouble.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Rovers took more than 4,000 fans to the Ricoh Arena for the League One match, the vast majority of whom behaved impeccably. However this one incident could undermine what was Rovers' biggest away following for a number of years.

Of course it matters. I look forward to the day when both Bristol clubs can travel to away matches and no one causes any trouble.

Miah , this is clearly not true about it being your biggest away following for year s . It's been well documented you have biggest , best and most loyal fan base around and constantly have thousands locked out. :laughcont:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Yes, our players have shown an awful attitude over the past couple of seasons :)

To be fair Miah you got lucky two years running with your promotions although finishing second in the Conference was fair enough but Weren't Grimsby the better team in the final? And shouldn't you of lost your keeper after 10 minutes, without Taylor you certainly wouldn't be where you are now 

30 minutes ago, harrys said:

To be fair Miah you got lucky two years running with your promotions although finishing second in the Conference was fair enough but Weren't Grimsby the better team in the final? And shouldn't you of lost your keeper after 10 minutes, without Taylor you certainly wouldn't be where you are now 

Yes. Dead lucky :)

2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Yes. Dead lucky :)

Fair play, promotion next year? The likes of Rochdale, Fleetwood, Scunny, Burton all punching above their weight, no reason why plucky old Rovers shouldn't do the same or will we hear the usual "we just want to consolidate nonsense"?