IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, B block said:

Have I missed something, have the uwe stated they are still going ahead with the development themselves? Withought wally and his merry band of delusionaughts

According to #gaslogic the powers that be at the UWE are sitting in a darkened room self-flagellating themselves over being so stupid as to lose the greatest partnership deal in the history of higher education due to them not allowing Wally to do things his way.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bs3 said:

How paranoid are the gas, their conspiracy theory's about UWE make the twin towers and Princess Di conspiracy look like convincing scenarios.

They really are frankly pathetic idiots.

Those idiots probably still believe that a man walked on the moon..!

You know, the one (followed by a few others) filmed in a dessert nearly 50 years ago, yet despite untold progress in technology, nobody has managed since 1972..! 

55 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Those idiots probably still believe that a man walked on the moon..!

You know, the one (followed by a few others) filmed in a dessert nearly 50 years ago, yet despite untold progress in technology, nobody has managed since 1972..! 

They've lost the bowl they put the dessert in. ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Could someone explain this to me? It has so many flaws I can't even start. Who would own the pikeys for a start? By this post, are they really advocating being homeless and penniless again?

'Here's an option. SL builds and pays for the UWE and leases it to BRFC. Dwane Sports sell The Mem, repays their own loans, pocket the rest and say goodbye.'

:blink:

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Could someone explain this to me? It has so many flaws I can't even start. Who would own the pikeys for a start? By this post, are they really advocating being homeless and penniless again?

'Here's an option. SL builds and pays for the UWE and leases it to BRFC. Dwane Sports sell The Mem, repays their own loans, pocket the rest and say goodbye.'

:blink:

Here's what will happen..

SL builds and pays for the UWE and leases it to BCFC Women. Dwane Sports sell The Mem to SL, repays their own loans, pocket the rest and say goodbye.' SL moves the Rugby club back to their righful home and the pikeys **** off and die.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

Here's what will happen..

SL builds and pays for the UWE and leases it to BCFC Women. Dwane Sports sell The Mem to SL, repays their own loans, pocket the rest and say goodbye.' SL moves the Rugby club back to their righful home and the pikeys **** off and die.

It's moved on, we're moving to a 40,000 stadium at UWE along with Bris.

Suppose the deluded ones think they'll then buy AG for £35 (if they can get a loan)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

and the pikeys **** off and die.

No, no! We do not want them to die, just continue in their current, or an even worse vein. Think of all the bad times in your life; then you'ld look across to Eastville / Twerton / the Mem and see what the team are doing or the fans saying and "things could be worse for me".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 22A said:

No, no! We do not want them to die, just continue in their current, or an even worse vein. Think of all the bad times in your life; then you'ld look across to Eastville / Twerton / the Mem and see what the team are doing or the fans saying and "things could be worse for me".

I still think it's all part of a master plan to get Bath City into the league once the sags relocate to Trumpton again and then go out of business. Could unravel if the few get relegated twice first

10 minutes ago, 22A said:

As long as they are playing Mangadoo or Brislington competitively that is fine with me.

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Like 1

• Admin
50 minutes ago, harrys said:

Changing the topic slightly but I see that Poplar Insulation is sponsoring one of their stands, bit of a strange one as the owners are massive City fans, I'll have to ask them what their game is when I see them next!

Seems a bit odd, I can't see there being a brilliant business case for it and if you are a City fan, then why?  Unless it's some sort of tax fiddle or government scheme, sponsoring run down, shambolic clubs.........

3 hours ago, myol'man said:

New Stadium for  Kidderminster Harriers .  I bet this gets built!

http://www.psam.uk.com/kidderminster-harriers-submit-stadium-plans

NEW-STADIUM-1-WEB.jpg

It's amazing how much more likely stadium plans are to become an actual reality, when they are realistic & not pie in the sky dreams. 

I'm sure if Rovers had ever logged plans for a tidy 15k all seater stadium, they'd probably have got one decades ago. 

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

However bad City get, I have always consoled myself with the fact that being blue is much worse, except for a couple of seasons when they were actually better than us. But I can't remember that happening much in over 50 years of supporting City.

Back in 1980/81 we were abject, awful, terrible and ended up getting relegated from Division 2 with more points than goals scored (2 points for a win then). I remember my sister reckoned it was a good season because we finished second bottom and the sags were bottom.

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

However bad City get, I have always consoled myself with the fact that being blue is much worse, except for a couple of seasons when they were actually better than us. But I can't remember that happening much in over 50 years of supporting City.

But I believe the gas have been the most successful team in the whole EFL over the last few years, as I saw on sagchat. While they find it funny that we just avoided relegation.

But somehow they are still only in L1 and we're in the Championship.

21 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

But I believe the gas have been the most successful team in the whole EFL over the last few years, as I saw on sagchat. While they find it funny that we just avoided relegation.

But somehow they are still only in L1 and we're in the Championship.

They count the year spent outside of the league and multiply by Wally's claimed wealth in conch shells to get that stat I believe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

At least they would get their derby matches back! ;)

It's their level really. We know it. They don't. They think they are one of the biggest clubs in Europe, with a massive away following (because no one can bear to watch em in their stolen cess pit)