IGNORED

The Office (UK): Ipswich Town edition

LondonBristolian

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/ℹ-under-23s-ipswich-match-postponed/

Ipswich U23s pull out of meeting the young Robins. Officially "a number of factors prompted the visitors’ application to re-schedule". Unofficially I reckon Ashton was scared of the high performance that would inevitably happen at the high performance centre and decided to be very, very clear that cancelling the game was the best outcome for all stakeholders.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

No doubt Marky boy will bag himself a pre and post match interview so he can declare himself leader of the free world and let everyone know that everyone in the industry are peering over the garden fence in admiration of all things Ipswich.

He disappears in times of trouble doesn't he, so I doubt he'll be around to do the post match interview :)

• Haha 2

Mark Cooper, can remember watching him play as a youngster on the pitch at the top of Stockwood a good few years back. Christ, that makes me feel old. 

As Terry’s son, another reason to support Barrow tonight. 

Dual TV football tonight matches on ITV/BT ideal. 

4 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Mark Cooper, can remember watching him play as a youngster on the pitch at the top of Stockwood a good few years back. Christ, that makes me feel old. 

As Terry’s son, another reason to support Barrow tonight. 

Dual TV football tonight matches on ITV/BT ideal. 

What made me feel old was when Mark Cooper`s son came on for FGR in a TV match. Watching the grandson of a player I saw play made me feel bloody ancient!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1