IGNORED

Nigel Pearson

Alan Dicks

1 minute ago, Alan Dicks said:

I was over the moon when we got him

Now I’m really disillusioned 

We seem at best to be as crap as the Holden days , if not worse.

Anyone on here still have faith that he will turn this around?

Personally I don’t think he will.

Very disappointed tonight but this part just isn’t true. Just remember we went about 6 games without a shot on target under Dean.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I’m just living in hope that it gets better when it’s 11 of his players on the pitch…. The manager of course takes blame but these useless bastards have seen off 3 managers in 18 months and the footballs not got any better. It WILL not change with ANOTHER manager. Players are more to blame. 

• Like 17

I really thought that as a minimum, despite the shite he’s inherited, Pearson would make us organised, hard to beat and unpleasant to play against…..but it’s actually the polar opposite. 

This group of players are very average, but they are better than they are currently showing and Pearson is responsible for that. 

• Like 14
  • Flames 3

I wish that when Pearson goes he’s allowed to be honest with us and just tell us how it is. Years of bullshit and spin and going backwards slowly have sucked the life out of the club.

I want him to tell us exactly what he thinks of the club and the ‘Pillars’ put in place.

Edited by 054123
  • Like 2

Just now, dREDful said:

There's a constant problem at the club way before and probably will be way after NP arrived and leaves.  

Yep. TOO NICE, TOO COMFORTABLE!! Its just the bristol city way im afraid. Starts with SL. Far too nice a guy. Despite several sackings hes too nice with it. Remember the press conference to announce sacking GJ, with GJ present! What club ever does that!

Too soft from top to bottom, regardless of manager. 

• Like 1

He is a dinosaur. Those older managers living off past successes are all failing. Forest and Cardiff were smart enough to get rid. Middlesborough aren’t exactly flying either. Without looking I reckon the top 10 teams don’t have a manager older than 50. Fresh faces and fresh ideas is the way forward. 

• Like 6

Just now, Kibs said:

I really thought that as a minimum, despite the shite he’s inherited, Pearson would make us organised, hard to beat and unpleasant to play against…..but it’s actually the polar opposite. 

This group of players are very average, but they are better than they are currently showing and Pearson is responsible for that. 

Nail on head

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

He is a dinosaur. Those older managers living off past successes are all failing. Forest and Cardiff were smart enough to get rid. Middlesborough aren’t exactly flying either. Without looking I reckon the top 10 teams don’t have a manager older than 50. Fresh faces and fresh ideas is the way forward. 

Too late to pry Ryan Lowe away from Plymouth?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He really must go with the youth until Christmas and then recruit as well as possible.

James has been injured for some time, hence his poor performances, Wells and Martin are probably the worst front pairing in the league.

Weimann has had his one good game in ten, headless chicken tonight.

3 minutes ago, Kibs said:

I couldn't have put it better

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kibs said:

Fair.

I’m pro Pearson but our defensive record is awful & as Russell Osman showed, you can organise a defence without spending big money.

We need to concede far fewer goals because we sure won’t score many.

• Like 4

Just now, Redstart said:

It's likely anyone would struggle to get a tune out of these players to be honest. We just seem to be hanging on to the January window, I hope we can afford and attract the type of players we desperately need. 

If not - job for Nuno ?

We don't need a tune. We need to start by retaining posession for more than 3 passes. 

Work on that and nothing else this coming week please. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

I was over the moon when we got him

Now I’m really disillusioned 

We seem at best to be as crap as the Holden days , if not worse.

Anyone on here still have faith that he will turn this around?

Personally I don’t think he will.

The players ain’t good enough 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 054123 said:

I wish that when Pearson goes he’s allowed to be honest with us and just tell us how it is. Years of bullshit and spin and going backwards slowly have sucked the life out of the club.

I want him to tell us exactly what he thinks of the club and the ‘Pillars’ put in place.

Did Lee Johnson make a remark about the stories he could tell in an autobiography if he did one? 

• Like 5

Why do people believe this squad is average or should be doing better?

Its been over 3 years of proof now this is a squad built of league one calibre players under the direction of Ashton, Johnson and Holden.

And who let them run riot unchecked and unchallenged? Steve Lansdown

This is Lansdowns mess. Thus, should be him dishing out the money to sign new players in January. Regardless of how much he’s put into the club.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I want Nige to work. My concern is that we are living on the fact he’s done it once before in getting Leicester out the Championship. But then you could say Hollowhead got a team out as well. 
 2 things I hate. 
Players are used to managers on the touch line barking instructions or advising them. So why sit in the stands? 
Corners, why do we bring all our players back when it only leads to clearing it and then an easy move for the opposition to attack straight away. 

• Like 3