IGNORED

Coventry Home ticket 22/2/22

Port Said Red

Does anyone in S24/S25 have a ticket free for the Cov game? I want to bring my brother, he is 76 and coming up from Plymouth and although I have got him to the ground a couple of times since the refurb, it's always been in the Lansdown and he has never seen the concourse area under the Dolman. His health hasn't been great, so I don't know whether this might be his last chance to travel this far and get to see it. 
I am happy to pay the match day rate for a senior (£25) if anyone wants to PM me.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Does anyone in S24/S25 have a ticket free for the Cov game? I want to bring my brother, he is 76 and coming up from Plymouth and although I have got him to the ground a couple of times since the refurb, it's always been in the Lansdown and he has never seen the concourse area under the Dolman. His health hasn't been great, so I don't know whether this might be his last chance to travel this far and get to see it. 
I am happy to pay the match day rate for a senior (£25) if anyone wants to PM me.

Under circumstances like this it would be nice if the club could help

Knowing @JerrySLO if there was anything he could do he would assist you.

I would recommend sending him a PM to query

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

May be able to sort for you - let me check with BIL when we go to Swansea…..will let you know ?

• Thanks 1

On 04/02/2022 at 13:34, Port Said Red said:

Even if you have tickets in the Lansdown you can go around the entire concourse horseshoe and see all of them, or is that not what you meant?

17 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Even if you have tickets in the Lansdown you can go around the entire concourse horseshoe and see all of them, or is that not what you meant?

Thanks Rich. It's a bit of a walk for him and as has been mentioned on here numerous times, there's not really anywhere to rest. 

I am all sorted now anyway thanks to @BigAl&Toby, if the mods want to lock the thread.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, phantom said:

Decent sales from Coventry, though note many are not too happy about being charged £28 for a midweek fixture 

Screenshot_20220217-132258_Facebook.jpg

Must be the first time they have been here in some while?

Last season it was the opening game & we were all playing behind closed doors, of course.

Struggle to remember a game at our place against them, presumably Cotts promotion season was the last?

Think there was a 0-0 towards the end of it?