IGNORED

Todays FA cup games

Jerseybean

This weekend for me just seems to highlight the sad state that most prem team players just don’t seem to get motivated by the  FA cup.

For all the spirit and effort shown by the lower league teams the edge is just taken off for me by the feeling the prem players just don’t give the impression they are really that bothered if they get knocked out

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

Wasn’t shown at the time but was on the news , what a manual manipulator 

The two coppers need hauling into the office for a reminder of what their job is. If that idiot had a knife which there was no way of knowing when he ran on they were clearly prepared to let two minimum wage stewards deal with it!!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Anyone see that Leicester fan swing punches at the Forest players. Lucky the stewards got hold of him cos that Davis was going to lamp him……..,.all this while two coppers stand there like gormless farts.

There seems to be an increase in ' fans' invading the pitch recently.

Lad landed a punch...chinned one of the Forest players. Some close up photos on twitter.

Rotherham had a fan run on and kick the ball away from penalty spot after Accrington had a penalty awarded. Then Accrington missed the penalty.

Leicester fans throwing chairs and tables at some bars windows.

Reading comments on social media, the concensus seems to point towards an increase in the use of cocaine mixed with booze for a lot of these actions of late...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

The commentator on the Bournemouth v Boreham Wood game is getting fed up with having to say "I have been told to apologise for the bad language picked up by our pitchside mics". Must have had to say it half a dozen times already this half.

Funny...the Forest fans were singing, " your'e effing sh*t" for long periods and no mention on dear old beeb.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've know we've only seen him for one game, but that Boreham goalie looked confident and capable. Not conceded a goal in the six cup games Boreham have played this season. Worth a  look at by City?

Downside of today's result, that ends the South West's cup interest. Bournemouth, the Devon three, Yeovil City, Rover, Cheltenham and FGR all out.

Six months time our local non leaguers start next season's cup run.

1 minute ago, 22A said:

I've know we've only seen him for one game, but that Boreham goalie looked confident and capable. Not conceded a goal in the six cup games Boreham have played this season. Worth a  look at by City?

Downside of today's result, that ends the South West's cup interest. Bournemouth, the Devon three, Yeovil City, Rover, Cheltenham and FGR all out.

Six months time our local non leaguers start next season's cup run.

Fulham player

2 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

Anyone see that Leicester fan swing punches at the Forest players. Lucky the stewards got hold of him cos that Davis was going to lamp him……..,.all this while two coppers stand there like gormless farts.

He has quickly been banned for life by Leicester, can see him doing a bit of time for that, what a knob, he's going to regret that in the morning.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, weepywall said:

He has quickly been banned for life by Leicester, can see him doing a bit of time for that, what a knob, he's going to regret that in the morning.

Got to be something wrong with the bloke to do what he did. He doesn’t need time in Nick he needs help. 

3 hours ago, Super said:

Get in. We'll done Boreham Wood great story.

3 hours ago, cityexile said:

Home of Elstree studios I believe. Used the Force Boreham, shaken not stirred.

My father-in-law is ecstatic tonight. A long-term 'Wood fan. He's 92. This might finish him off!  :shocking:

So much classic film was shot in Elstree: from Titanic to Raider of the Lost Ark, to the Guns of Navarone to Quadrophenia.  Oh yeah, and now the old ATV studios pump out Eastenders and Holby City. Sorry about that.  :facepalm:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

My father-in-law is ecstatic tonight. A long-term 'Wood fan. He's 92. This might finish him off!  :shocking:

So much classic film was shot in Elstree: from Titanic to Raider of the Lost Ark, to the Guns of Navarone to Quadrophenia.  Oh yeah, and now the old ATV studios pump out Eastenders and Holby City. Sorry about that.  :facepalm:

On 06/02/2022 at 20:24, Super said:

Get in. We'll done Boreham Wood great story.

The upset of the round https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60266477

• Like 1