IGNORED

Timm Klose

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, steveybadger said:

He looks great but has made a few mistakes already? He reminds me of a beautifully polished roller with a few miles on the clock. Just hope there’s not a lot of hidden rust under the bonnet…

Given he hadn’t played for about a year I think the lad deserves a few games before judging him but definitely something there imo.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

£50 says we’ll see a red card before the end of the season. 

I thought he was close today with that challenge on the side line with his studs up. So composed on the ball, he did look like he was carrying a injury tonight. So can’t wait to see him when he’s had 5/6 games under his belt. 

2 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I'll wager the Red Sea didn't part so fast for Jesus.

It was shocking wasn’t it. We really need to sort ourselves out defending in and around our own box. If nige can’t sort that out this summer we are in for a horrible season next time around as there probably won’t be anyone with a massive points deduction next year.

only the top 4 teams have scored more goals than us this season yet we are in the bottom half of the table with -14 goal difference. Says it all ?

• Like 1