IGNORED

Brave New World

Bristol Boy

Just listened to the first half.

No width.

Crossing poor.

Free Kicks Useless.

Only last ditch defence keeping us in it.

Their full backs having a field day with more space than they know what to do with.

Last season they couldn't get the ball off us, we won 1-0 and it should have been 4.

I think the summariser has mentioned the 4-3-3 formation being awful about, oh, 20 times since the start, so all in all, a major step forward :D:ph34r:

0-0

Change it man for Christs sake :rolleyes:

If City lose tonight after being lucky to get in at level at H-T and BT doesn't change it,how long before the Wilson critics become the Tinnion critics.

At least they won't be able to point out that BT lives far away from Bristol - unless you call 7 miles far.

Cant win can you?

Too defensive, or too attacking, dont change anything ever cos it wont work........ sigh.

Give it some time!

It's not "too" anything.

We are disjointed-Murrays being forced to defend which he's no good at.The service to the attackers is non existent and we're lucky not to be 2-0 down.

No, come to think of it, leave it as it is-Sounds great :rolleyes:

If City lose tonight after being lucky to get in at level at H-T  and BT doesn't change it,how long before the Wilson critics become the Tinnion critics.

At least they won't be able to point out that BT lives far away from Bristol - unless you call 7 miles far.

Tell it like it is.

DW,BT, I couldn't care less rubbish is rubbish.

We are disjointed-Murrays being forced to defend which he's no good at

The only reason Murray is being forced to defend is because he isnt sticking to the touchline like he should be. This narrows our entire formation and we then find it hard to keep possession. If Murray moved wide then we would have more space infield for Orr and Tinns and could use Murray as an outlet.

I hate to single him out but Murray is the only problem in the team at the moment.

Archived