IGNORED

Travel tonight

Pearcy

What's the train situation for tonight?

I usually catch the 5:11 train from Taunton to Parson Street, is this still likely to be operating and on time?

I usually catch the train home at 10pm but I notice that one's not showing as running so I'd have to catch the 11:11 train which is the last one home. Miss that or it gets cancelled and I'm stuck in Bristol.

Anyone know any updates on rail travel?

49 minutes ago, Pearcy said:

I usually catch the 5:11 train from Taunton to Parson Street, is this still likely to be operating and on time?

I usually catch the train home at 10pm but I notice that one's not showing as running so I'd have to catch the 11:11 train which is the last one home. Miss that or it gets cancelled and I'm stuck in Bristol.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/getting-to-the-gate-coventry-city/

I just checked Trainline, the only train to Taunton is direct from Temple Meads at 10pm. Like you said, you'd have to get 23:11 from Parson St

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, Pearcy said:

https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/search/simple/gb-nr:TAU/2022-02-22/1700

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Thanks. The reason I asked is when I travelled on Saturday the website was completely wrong. Wrong times and cancelled trains which the website said were running. 

This is why I m asking if there's someone in the know because I don't want to get stuck in Bristol relying on catching a train which the website says is running but actually isn't.

• Admin
43 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

It’s all pretty much back to normal on the lines between Bristol, Weston and Taunton. Just caught the train home from work and everything was running ok.

Just travelled from weston to Parson Street, train was desserted

22 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Where is @Never to the dark side when you need him?

He's enjoying retirement 

5 hours ago, Pearcy said: