IGNORED

Celtic v Rangers to play local old firm derby in AUSTRALIA?

2 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Show me the facts where Rangers have only won 1 SPL Title then, wherever I look all I can see is 55. Celtic fan and a Sag tells me all I need to know.

No need to stress, only a little bit of fun :)

But tis true that Rangers actually don't exist anymore and that a club called The Rangers won last year's title.

I mean, personally, I'm in the 'if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck' camp. The Rangers play in the same stadium with the same supporters as the old club, but as long as it continues to annoy fans of The Rangers, I will continue to point out the fact that their team died :)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

No need to stress, only a little bit of fun :)

But tis true that Rangers actually don't exist anymore and that a club called The Rangers won last year's title.

I mean, personally, I'm in the 'if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck' camp. The Rangers play in the same stadium with the same supporters as the old club, but as long as it continues to annoy fans of The Rangers, I will continue to point out the fact that their team died :)

Doesn't 'annoy' me in the slightest. I'm just stating facts that Rangers have won 55 titles, just like the Sags jibe about City only existing since 82.

Whatever floats your boat.

14 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Doesn't 'annoy' me in the slightest. I'm just stating facts that Rangers have won 55 titles, just like the Sags jibe about City only existing since 82.

Whatever floats your boat.

13 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Well if it's on Wikipedia.......

Was this you ringing into Radio Clyde on this subject Miah?! ???✌️

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Was this you ringing into Radio Clyde on this subject Miah?! Although it could also have been @Robbored as this clueless Celtic fan refers to their top div as the SPL ... ????✌️

I absolutely no interest in Scottish ‘football’ per se and why, until this post I’ve not responded to this thread. 

• Flames 1

Last time a club other than Rangers or Celtic won the league I were in Primary School, and that were a long time ago.      Scottish international scene is OK, I think they get unfairly ridiculed despite having never progressed beyond the second round of a major competition, but the domestic league is, and has been, something of a circus for as long as some of us can remember.

Didn't Rangers go the whole season unbeaten a year or two ago, considering they would have played Celtic four times during that and avoided defeat, it's something of a standout achievement.      For the purpose of the thread playing a one-off (?) 'friendly' on the far side of the world seems a bit ludicrous.      What next, Hearts and Hibernian playing each other on the rarefied atmosphere of Venus ?    Sorry, but ..    ?