IGNORED

Liverpool - United

phantom

Oddly I see a lot of City recently in the 20 time premier league winners.

”A graveyard for reputations” as Neville says. A weak culture coming from the top and “players in a limbo situation” everywhere you look according to Martin Tyler at the start of this game. 

1 minute ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Oddly I see a lot of City recently in the 20 time premier league winners.

”A graveyard for reputations” as Neville says. A weak culture coming from the top and “players in a limbo situation” everywhere you look according to Martin Tyler at the start of this game. 

We’d hammer this Man U team.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

It is like watching us against the parachute payment clubs. Except Man United have spent a few hundred million on their squad. They have fallen so far behind. A squad assembled without any clear plan, oh that sounds familiar. 

It's something when this happens to a Championship team (ahem!). It's something else when it happens to possibly the richest/best supported team in World Football. Just think, they'd have been better off with an LJ/Swiss Tony combo :)

• Admin
9 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Do we need a thread on OTIB every time Liverpool play?

Thank you for replying and putting it back to the top of the page again ?

Can't stand either side but enjoying watching united get bossed 

Will be worth watching just for Keane to lose the plot at half time 

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Liverpool 2 up already with less than 30 mins gone. They’re putting United to the sword. 
Gary Neville is laying into his old club without mercy. He’s really slagging them off!

Im sat here laughing……….…….:rofl2br:

He wasn’t quite as vocal when his mate was in charge was he 

10 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

That is an absolutely superb goal. This could be double figures - United look like a lower league team holding on for dear life.

Difference is most lower league sides would put up a fight and show a bit of effort. This man utd side is abysmal and is showing absolutely nothing. 

Whoever does take the job next, has a huge job on their hands. There is a lot of expensive, over rated dross there, and the players there don't seem to have any type of system, organisation, style of play, but most importantly absolutely no interest in playing.

20 minutes ago, TomF said:

Thiago cost £25m ffs

I can’t say I know the fees of all the recent signings, or some of the ones who’ve failed, but it feels a bit like the old Liverpool, buying with a succession plan, e.g. Steve Nicol, 1 or 2 years in the reserves before suddenly coming in seamlessly.

Keita, Thiago, Konate, Joto, Dias come in, not for astronomical fees, small time to acclimatise and boom.

Minamino the outlier.

Joto £40m to fit the way Liverpool play…evolving from Firminho false 9 style…or Werner, deemed to dear at £50m.

Im sure it’s not as black and white as I paint it, but it’s good.