IGNORED

Liverpool - United

phantom

59 minutes ago, phantom said:

Thank you for replying and putting it back to the top of the page again ?

Can't stand either side but enjoying watching united get bossed 

Will be worth watching just for Keane to lose the plot at half time 

Thanks, Il take you off my list of guaranteed bin dippers

In todays market & for the size of the club . Liverpool spend next to nothing , especially compared to Man City,  Utd & Chelsea . It’s what can be achieved with a clear plan & principals on & off the pitch . 
Taking it back to us . We’re where we are because we’ve been rudderless off the pitch like Man Utd . If things are wrong off the pitch. They’ll be wrong on it. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, 2015 said:

Going to school in the 90s and 00s and watching the suffering Man Utd are going through really brings a joyful tear to the eye

As a schoolboy in 1968 Man Utd won the European Cup beating Benfica 4-1. Next day virtually most of my school mates suddenly ‘supported’ Man Utd……none of them knew where Manchester was let alone ever been there…..……..:facepalm:

I’ve disliked Man Utd ever since and I still enjoy seeing them getting beaten.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

As a schoolboy in 1968 Man Utd won the European Cup beating Benfica 4-1. Next day virtually most of my school mates suddenly ‘supported’ Man Utd……none of them knew where Manchester was let alone ever been there…..……..:facepalm:

I’ve disliked Man Utd ever since and I still enjoy seeing them getting beaten.

Can't stand them, never have. They're arrogant - 'Biggest club in the world'. Rubbish. Under Fergie it would seem things would constantly fall in their favour too.

It's great to witness the demise and the school yard bullies not say a pip.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Can't stand them, never have. They're arrogant - 'Biggest club in the world'. Rubbish. Under Fergie it would seem things would constantly fall in their favour too.

It's great to witness the demise and the school yard bullies not say a pip.

Liverpool fans not much better 

Before  Man Yoooooo it was ‘Let’s all jump on the Liverpool bandwagon’

And now it’s happening again ...

Just as an example , I see Marlon Packs Boys are ‘Liverpool fans’ - there will be a whole generation coming who are ‘Liverpool fans ‘ , watching on their tv’s in Bodmin , Bristol and Brighton

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Like 4

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

Before person I disagree with U it was ‘Let’s all jump on the Liverpool bandwagon’

Just as an example , I see Marlon Packs Boys are ‘Liverpool fans’ - there will be a whole generation coming who are ‘Liverpool fans ‘ , watching on their tv’s in Bodmin , Bristol and Brighton

Aware that may be the case

9 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

Before  Man Yoooooo it was ‘Let’s all jump on the Liverpool bandwagon

It's not so much that. For the generation that I am part of, the only live TV football we would see would be the European Cup and supporting the British team more often than not, meant supporting Liverpool. 

So throughout the 70s they were a lot of people's "2nd team" or at least the one you'd want to see do well on a certain level.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

It's not so much that. For the generation that I am part of, the only live TV football we would see would be the European Cup and supporting the British team more often than not, meant supporting Liverpool. 

So throughout the 70s they were a lot of people's "2nd team" or at least the one you'd want to see do well on a certain level.

I can relate to that.

I remember very well ‘supporting’ Celtic on their run to winning the European Cup and ‘being’ Jimmy Johnstone when playing football in the local park.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Im a decade on from that, but you cannot forget the football of John Barnes, Beardsley etc. It was very easy to like Liverpool, purely because they were so good and played football the right way and had personality. The current team is the same. I dont mind admitting i have a soft spot for them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Im a decade on from that, but you cannot forget the football of John Barnes, Beardsley etc. It was very easy to like Liverpool, purely because they were so good and played football the right way and had personality. The current team is the same. I dont mind admitting i have a soft spot for them.

I’ve never understood why people get their knickers in a twist if someone ‘likes’ another football team.

Theres a few teams I quite like, but it’s Bristol City that I’d only actively want to watch live.

Ive attended Man City v Watford about 12 years ago because all my mates are Watford fans and we had a big weekend out in Manchester so went along, Man City v I think it was Salzburg in the Europa League about 10 years ago ( was a student in Manchester and tickets were a fiver) and Real Madrid v Sevilla in Cardiff for the Super Cup Final as work sponsored it so got tickets. Got to see C. Ronaldo play.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, grifty said:

I’ve never understood why people get their knickers in a twist if someone ‘likes’ another football team.

Theres a few teams I quite like, but it’s Bristol City that I’d only actively want to watch live.

To some, you have to be a sheet welder from Bedminster and only watch utter dirge from City for 30 yrs. You cannot possibly watch, or even enjoy Pl football. Heaven forbid your kid wants a Salah shirt. 

• Haha 1