IGNORED

Looking forward to Rovers promotion to League One!

Curr Avon

12 hours ago, Bat Fastard said:

Show me a decent and well textured steak and kidney pie that is still vegan, and I MIGHT concede the point.  Veg is OK with meat pies but a bit uni-dimensional with a veg pie.  All flesh is grass originally.

"All flesh is grass originally"?.................Have you been smoking some of the aforementioned Grass? ?

I went to FGR a couple of years back with some other City mates. Thoroughly enjoyed the day. Great local cider and the food was excellent. I am a meat eater but had no issue at all eating vegan food neither did the others in our group. Under 16s were free aswell, not sure if that’s still the case nowadays. Be interesting to see how they go when they move to Eastington /M5.

Edited by Wealwayseatcheese

On 21/04/2022 at 15:03, bcfcredandwhite said:

I don't HATE Rovers - I hardly think about them tbh - I bet they think of us more than we think of them. 

I DO intensely dislike Barton though - I'd be more disappointed for the thug and wifebeater Barton to have a promotion on his CV than for Rovers to reach the dizzy heights of L1.

Ha!

note to self: read the whole post before commenting ?