IGNORED

The Semenyo Thread - Now a Bournemouth Player. Deal Confirmed

3 minutes ago, Negan said:

Yeah we need to not even accept 15 million at this point. The World Cup coming up could see us get double. Imagine he gets 2 goals.. very good opposition, we’re looking at 20m-25m minimum. Got an absolute gem here, let us completely have somebody’s pants down if they want him. 30 million or get lost. However all that comes down to his World Cup and league goals up to that point. Just going to enjoy him while I can as he won’t be modelling next seasons kit in July ?

I mean, he could also get injured there or not play that well.

A club with more funds than us will be paying for real potential, but I do think an offer of £12m-£15m a month or so back with add ons we would be thinking about it. He is only worth what somebody is prepared to pay. 

The big issue is it gives NP no time to spend the money if we accept now.

The other thing that’s been reported with Antoine is that he is switching agents with his father becoming his agent. As nobody has reported that it has yet been completed then probably safe to assume that Antoine will not be wanting his old agent to be grabbing a sizeable wedge from any imminent transfer rather than waiting until the next window when daddy can get a nice few £££’s out of any deal.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Negan said:

Yeah we need to not even accept 15 million at this point. The World Cup coming up could see us get double. Imagine he gets 2 goals.. very good opposition, we’re looking at 20m-25m minimum. Got an absolute gem here, let us completely have somebody’s pants down if they want him. 30 million or get lost. However all that comes down to his World Cup and league goals up to that point. Just going to enjoy him while I can as he won’t be modelling next seasons kit in July ?

I doubt Cardiff would pay us £50m but you never know.................................

• Haha 1

You'd think Semenyo would want to stay as he knows he'll be playing regularly with City so will be fully match fit for the World Cup. If he went to a Prem team he'd probably be a bit-part player and underprepared for the World Cup. 

If he has a good World Cup I can see him wanting to leave in January and if we get a good offer then best of luck to him! 

• Like 2

Just so much waffle and conjecture about Antoine.....I don't see why people don't  just wait and see what develops, and enjoy watching one of the  brightest  and most skillfull players it has been our good fortune to have in the team?  I appreciate people like to speculate.....but nobody really has the slightest inkling what will happen with AS?.  So why even bother to try and make out that they have any idea?..............??

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Just so much waffle and conjecture about Antoine.....I don't see why people don't  just wait and see what develops, and enjoy watching one of the  brightest  and most skillfull players it has been our good fortune to have in the team?  I appreciate people like to speculate.....but nobody really has the slightest inkling what will happen with AS?.  So why even bother to try and make out that they have any idea?..............??

Quite agree. Until it’s on the Official site I won’t believe anything 

Edited by Nuno Gomes
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Quite. Transfer waffle and conjecture, when nobody has an inkling, is the very last thing upon which any football forum should focus.

So, regarding the pasties at AG …

• Haha 2

Has Antoine's father taken over as his agent yet?

If so...his registration with the FA as an intermediary has expired.

So even if a big bid came in... who's representing Antoine on any personal details needed for a contract?

Can't see anything happening if Tony Finnigan his previous agent has gone.

It swings both ways...he's under contract and may not want to leave regardless of any bids.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spudski said:

So even if a big bid came in... who's representing Antoine on any personal details needed for a contract?

It swings both ways...he's under contract and may not want to leave regardless of any bids.

You'd be gutted to lose Semenyo as a client just as his big move creeps ever closer!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, spudski said:

You don't need an agent to complete a deal. Just need a lawyer for the paperwork side of things.

A growing number of players are now going down this route. 

5 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

You don't need an agent to complete a deal. Just need a lawyer for the paperwork side of things.

A growing number of players are now going down this route. 

You still need yourself or an intermediary to negotiate personal terms for yourself.

The lawyer just does the legal stuff.

5 minutes ago, spudski said:

You still need yourself or an intermediary to negotiate personal terms for yourself.

The lawyer just does the legal stuff.

Otherwise you end up like Harry Kane... wedded to a trophyless club for an eternity because your brother got conned by a businessman ?

• Haha 2