IGNORED

Wales v Ukraine

Malago

12 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Bit of a shame that Wales get through to a World Cup for the first time in half a century and their fans can't even go and enjoy it in a proper country.

And by "bit of a shame", I mean absolutely ******* hilarious, obviously.

I’m sure they’ll be there, they won’t care where it is. 

20 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Well done to Wales.  I know how much it means to their fans to get to a World Cup.  Pleased for my Welsh friends and family. 

Yep me too. There are plenty of Welsh who will always want to beat England / see England lose, but do you know what, there are a lot of people with dual allegiances. And regardless it’s only football so I don’t get the need to express ‘hatred’ for other football fans who if you sat down and had a drink with you’d probably get along famously with.
Especially given Wales’s opposition today and the real world issues they face.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Ecko said:

Best fans in the world, apparently ?

11 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Page : “these fans are the best in the world”.

Yeah, right.

gAssholes everywhere now apoplectic with rage

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Bit of a shame that Wales get through to a World Cup for the first time in half a century and their fans can't even go and enjoy it in a proper country.

Why isn't Qatar a "proper country"? Sure, it's daft they got the WC, but no need to disrespect their country.

I’m Welsh and have been a City ST holder for 30 or so years, great result and possibly not deserved, but just wish it was against any other side than Ukraine..lovely nation of peaceful people, so sad what they are going through.

• Like 6
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

And by "bit of a shame", I mean absolutely ******* hilarious, obviously.

Qatar is a proper country and is recognised as such by the UN.

Neither England or Wales are.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

England battered Ukraine last World Cup, and they were the better team v Wales tonight. Aside from emotions - The current England team should not be worried about the boyos.…..

Exactly this, if England get their house in order, Wales are nothing to be feared or concerned about.

40 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Why isn't Qatar a "proper country"? Sure, it's daft they got the WC, but no need to disrespect their country.

9 minutes ago, Calculus said:

Qatar is a proper country and is recognised as such by the UN.

Neither England or Wales are.

I suspect you know full well what I mean.

It's not exactly the sort of place you can go and experience a tournament easily, is it?

5 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I suspect you know full well what I mean.

It's not exactly the sort of place you can go and experience a tournament easily, is it?

I've no idea what you meant - I just read what you wrote.

Btw, I don't think it's a good place to hold a World Cup for a few reasons but that doesn't mean it's not a 'proper country'.

Maybe Qatar will surprise us all, and maybe an influx of people from all 4 corners might be good for Qatar.

'Tis done now, so will just watch and hope it goes well 

• Like 2

Yep ............can see Wales lighting up the World Cup with their stylish possession  , and their intoxicating blend of flowing football.  Hopefully i will manage to stay awake during their clash with England..........Just, Can't wait.  And could Iran v Wales prove to be the game of the tournament?   And, God forbid, they are actually going to extend the number of teams who qualify in future World Cups.......so they're will be even more turgid battle's of the "also rans" on offer in the future.........yawn.  When will FIFA ever consider quality instead of stuffed brown envelopes?..............Probably never?.

• Confused 1