IGNORED

Plymouth away…

BCFC1512

1 hour ago, Red-Al said:

Why?

Likewise, living in N Cornwall the A38 Bodmin to Saltash is a deathtrap with much in 3 lanes! Then we have to pay a toll to cross the Tamar, by bridge or ferry and once there huge parking fees and lucky not have your car broken into.

Some areas have decent views, but on the whole shopping centre is run down.

• Like 2

On 08/07/2022 at 12:54, NewquayRed said:

Any idea where to have a beer pre game, know the area but can't say the pubs are too appealing near by.

Hyde Park Social Club, 5 St Gabriel's Avenue, Plymouth, PL3 4JQ, https://www.hpscplymouth.co.uk

The Britannia Inn,1 Wolseley Road, Milehouse, Plymouth, PL2 3AA (Spoons)

James Street Vaults, 24 James Street, Plymouth, PL4 6EQ, https://www.jsvplymouth.co.uk

Bridge, Shaw Way, Mount Batten, Plymouth, PL9 9XH, https://www.bridgeatmountbatten.com

Dolphin, 14 The Barbican, Plymouth, PL1 2LS, https://www.facebook.com/thedolphinpubbarbican/

Fortescue, 37 Mutley Plain, Plymouth, PL4 6JQ, https://www.greeneking-pubs.co.uk/pubs/devon/fortescue/?utm_source=g_places&utm_medium=locations&utm_campaign=

• Like 1

Think we’ve sold about 650-700.

The first block holds just over 500 and is sold out. And so far after that looks like we’ve sold 3 seperate sections of about 50/60 tickets. They keep getting slowly released as demand dictates.

POTD would be good as at least 300 spare seats in that final block still unreleased

6 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Think we’ve sold about 650-700.

The first block holds just over 500 and is sold out. And so far after that looks like we’ve sold 3 seperate sections of about 50/60 tickets. They keep getting slowly released as demand dictates.

POTD would be good as at least 300 spare seats in that final block still unreleased

Good numbers that to be fair ?

• Like 1

On 11/07/2022 at 09:20, KernowRed said:

Likewise, living in N Cornwall the A38 Bodmin to Saltash is a deathtrap with much in 3 lanes! Then we have to pay a toll to cross the Tamar, by bridge or ferry and once there huge parking fees and lucky not have your car broken into.

Some areas have decent views, but on the whole shopping centre is run down.

Shopping centre in Plymouth is an experience for sure. 

No news on whether RobinsTV will be covering the game - I guess the match will be available to watch via ArgyleTV for a fiver (as per their Swansea City game) if we aren't covering it. Always seems a bit of a faff to have to sign up to someones streaming service to watch a one off game.

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

No news on whether RobinsTV will be covering the game - I guess the match will be available to watch via ArgyleTV for a fiver (as per their Swansea City game) if we aren't covering it. Always seems a bit of a faff to have to sign up to someones streaming service to watch a one off game.

Can't see anyway that we would cover it as it as an away fixture, I wonder whether Argyle will have any urge to broadcast the fixture though as surely they will want as many in the ground as possible?

2 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Last season it was sold by Plymouth.

tis this season too.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/video/packages

I registered for an account last season.

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Last season it was sold by Plymouth.

tis this season too.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/video/packages

I registered for an account last season.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Need to register for an account here 

https://login.pafc.co.uk/

Would make sense for anyone thinking of watching the game to register ASAP 

Thanks for the links chaps. LastPass tells me I already have an account, so like Fevs, I must have signed up for last season's game. Maybe we'll be decked out in our new away strip for the game ...

• Robin 1

13 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Thanks for the links chaps. LastPass tells me I already have an account, so like Fevs, I must have signed up for last season's game. Maybe we'll be decked out in our new away strip for the game ...

Ideally we would, green and red combo sounds like a nightmare for colourblind people.

I'm taking my 7 year old to his first ever football match on Saturday in Plymouth.

Little does he know that this match could attract or repel him to/from a life as a Bristol City fan.

Never have I felt such responsibility as a parent.

And which way will it go?

Do I get a son that I get to chat all things Bristol City with, for as long as I have my faculties, or does he get to have a positive experience of being a football fan by placing his allegiance elsewhere.

Maybe I should just put his welfare and sanity before my own self interest and tell him it's been called off?

Yeah, right! He's gonna have to suffer like his old man.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Robin 1

25 minutes ago, Jimbo76 said:

I'm taking my 7 year old to his first ever football match on Saturday in Plymouth.

Little does he know that this match could attract or repel him to/from a life as a Bristol City fan.

Do I get a son that I get to chat all things Bristol City with, for as long as I have my faculties, or does he get to have a positive experience of being a football fan by placing his allegiance elsewhere.

Maybe I should just put his welfare and sanity before my own self interest and tell him it's been called off?

Jimbo76 this probably needs to be reported to the NSPCC! Good luck tomorrow and tell your son that City will occasionally make his day but almost certainly ruin his life ?

56 minutes ago, Jimbo76 said:

Game 1 for me - Liverpool (h) 1-0

Game 2 - Coventry (h) 5-0

i peaked quite soon!!

Whereas my son started with Peterborough (h) 0-3 and it was probably 4th game before he saw a shot on target!

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Game 1 for me - Liverpool (h) 1-0

Game 2 - Coventry (h) 5-0

i peaked quite soon!!

Whereas my son started with Peterborough (h) 0-3 and it was probably 4th game before he saw a shot on target!

The Posh game where Tomlin scored a cracker against us?