IGNORED

Harry Cornick Signs (Confirmed)

AshtonRobin21

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

And that is probably why no Cornick announcement…Edwards not wanting to give Luton’s opponents a sniff of the team,

That's bang out of order on Edwards' part. Judging by earlier comments on here it might've been the only half decent odour the Cardiff lads would've sampled since their arrival in Luton. 

Luton Town attacker Harry Cornick has rejected Swansea City in favour of a move to Bristol City today, as per Swansea Independent.

So sweet, if true. I still have an image of that cocky **** Russell Martin marching over to his fans pre- both fixtures at AG this season,

clapping his hands and punching the air like he's ******* Pep or somebody.

And then there was all the whinging after the cup knock-out.

So sweet. Come on, Harry, let's be 'avin' you.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 7

16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I don’t know why, either.

Cornick has played 200 games for a Luton side that has comfortably out performed us in recent years.

Players like him & Naismith are why, whilst we were spunking our money away on Kasey Palmer & Marley Watkins they weren’t wasting a single penny.

Guess what? We finally operate like them now.

AND Gustav Engvall, Liam Walsh, Adam Nagy, Milan Duric, Han Noah Massengo. Let's have a royal flush and aim for eight figures of money wasted.

28 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I don’t know why, either.

Cornick has played 200 games for a Luton side that has comfortably out performed us in recent years.

Players like him & Naismith are why, whilst we were spunking our money away on Kasey Palmer & Marley Watkins they weren’t wasting a single penny.

Guess what? We finally operate like them now.

And yet Palmer is reborn at Coventry 5 points ahead of us, so perhaps it’s a bit more nuanced than that!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BCFC Rich said:

Latest tweet, they keep posting stuff to troll us a bit. ? - I recon they could do something like this for next signing (assuming there is one) - just a simple picture like this with "You're new #38 training" or something like that. 

Good. Let the admins have their fun. They get two days a year where they get to have us all on strings rather than putting up cut and paste guides to the gate and answering "Pearson out" tweets. I'm glad they're having fun.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, marmite said:

If this is a sample of Nige, doing his business early, then thank God he didn't leave it late. Come on ffs.

Its because we're no good at taking pens.

Nige: Shit! This Biro doesn't work. Shit! This Parker doesn't work. Buggeration! My favourite Scriveiner Black Lacquer Rollerball doesn't work either Harry. You're going to have to sign in blood. Sorry Harry.

Edited by Curr Avon

32 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Good. Let the admins have their fun. They get two days a year where they get to have us all on strings rather than putting up cut and paste guides to the gate and answering "Pearson out" tweets. I'm glad they're having fun.

They've got the children on Twitter foaming at the mouth in rage so they'll do for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I’d say the Cornick deal is probably done but they won’t announce it until the Luton game is over. So guesstimate a 10pm announcement tbh

i can understand waiting until the Luton team was announced, but - genuine question - what is the point / reason for waiting til the game is over?

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Sounds like the reason now tonight’s team announcement is out of the way.

Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s it for the window - Cornick not convinced for me he has already reached his ceiling. Would rather save the ££££ and move on.

• Hmmm 2

10 minutes ago, DolmanGaz said:

i can understand waiting until the Luton team was announced, but - genuine question - what is the point / reason for waiting til the game is over?

I'd not want a club to announce they've signed one of our players during us playing. That just sounds unprofessional. 

It's a distraction for the fans. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I'd not want a club to announce they've signed one of our players during us playing. That just sounds unprofessional. 

It's a distraction for the fans. 

This has nothing to do with Luton playing, the reason it hasn’t been announced in my view is because he hasn’t signed yet.

Edited by Vidal
  • Like 1

Just now, Vidal said:

This has nothing to do with Luton playing, the reason it hasn’t been announced in my view is because he hasn’t signed yet.

He may well have, but only on the proviso that Luton sign the forward they are after.  If they do, then they send off to the registration body.  If not, they either rip it up, or see if the deal can still be done.  The stories are he’s been down, done the medical, etc.  obviously I don’t know if that’s fact.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vidal said:

Of course it could have something to do with Luton playing. Their media team wouldn't want to release the news on their official media sites with a game in process. Not in the know but think this one goes through ok.