IGNORED

Lost Season Ticket

Lack of Action Man

3 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

Hi all,

Much embarrassment - I’ve lost my season ticket before the big day. Can’t find it anywhere.

Does anyone know what the procedure is these days for this situation? I’m assuming a trip to the ticket office and a fee is involved…

When i lost mine a few years ago I was charged £5 by the ticket office for every match luckily there was only a couple of games left. It might yet turn up but report to club asap.

• Sad 1

I took last season’s card on Tuesday by mistake. Old ticket was still good for discount etc. Only noticed the problem when trying to get into the ground. 
Had to pay 5 pounds for a reprint. Have since cut of last season’s ticket. Getting a replacement issued for a lost season card cost £10 last season

Hi all, bit of a long shot here. My son left his Adidas ‘man bag’  in the back row of S20 (possibly behind the seats) and it had our season tickets in it. Don’t suppose anyone seen it/handed it in?? I’ve phoned the shop this morning but no joy. Luckily got to ver a month to sort it out now but was just hoping some kind folk had handed it in somewhere. Many thanks ??

13 hours ago, Portred said:

Hi all, bit of a long shot here. My son left his Adidas ‘man bag’  in the back row of S20 (possibly behind the seats) and it had our season tickets in it. Don’t suppose anyone seen it/handed it in?? I’ve phoned the shop this morning but no joy. Luckily got to ver a month to sort it out now but was just hoping some kind folk had handed it in somewhere. Many thanks ??

Maybe someone who knows you left it has taken it home for safe keeping and will bring it to the next game....although that doesn't help with your tickets being in the bag.

That happened to me last season.

• Admin
4 hours ago, Portred said:

Cheers for the reply but not my initials ?. and I’m not on Facebook so can’t really have a look. Fair play to the bloke in the shop, said he’d call back if anything is handed in ??

May be worth @MrBibs or someone else from that Facebook group uploading the picture in case someone else on here knows who they are