IGNORED

Wycombe Wanderers away Carabao Cup match day thread

4 minutes ago, One Team said:

Agreed, he still refers to the Alan Dicks era when on FBC. 

Hang on, I believe he’s 50 (just) as that for some reason was publicised. So, in 1976 when we went up he was 4. We got relegated when he was 8. Dicks left when he was 10. 

At 4, most of us were eating Lego as opposed to critiquing Clive Whitehead. I can only surmise from the above he may be a compulsive liar.

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

Hang on, I believe he’s 50 (just) as that for some reason was publicised. So, in 1976 when we went up he was 4. We got relegated when he was 8. Dicks left when he was 10. 

At 4, most of us were eating Lego as opposed to critiquing Clive Whitehead. I can only surmise from the above he may be a compulsive liar.

He's turned 60 and I can't believe in how many people's heads he's living rent free looking at all the comments on here! Talk about the win FFS!

Just now, Robin-hugh-blind said:

Christ no. Unfortunately I've supported city so long 2nd round efl cup is not hurtful in any way. Plus, if this got you, your not at the game so I don't care. It's just a funny lads, wouldn't do it at the Cardiff game but Wycombe ????

I am sure it is meant harmlessly, just bare in mind there are a surprising number who follow a match day thread for updates. 

• Like 1

Well that was pleasant.

Kadji debut and goal in 1st 10, when Wycombe had their little period which they were going to have, we didn't crumble and we went again. Wilson 1at goal too, hopefully the 1st of a good few

Lovely to see Semenyo back on the pitch- and score! Nicely done by Conway, the pace and then to square to Semenyo.

Certainly not for everyy game but a front 3 of Weimann, Semenyo and Conway could be very interesting.