IGNORED

Lincoln City…..

BCFC1512

Ive always had a soft spot for Lincoln City. We used to visit there when I was growing up and my paternal g’dad took me to Sincil Bank in the late 60s against Bradford Park Avenue - now defunct of course.

Lincoln is a lovely and wonderful City and if you’ve never been there I thoroughly recommend a visit.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Ah shame it’s not away, would of been a new ground for a lot! Myself included 

Not for me.

Used to watch them on Friday nights when John Ward was banging them in, 

I think they scored 100 goals or so that season with Graham Taylor manager.

Also met the Lincoln management around 2016 (including Jamie McCombe) when they were on pre-season in Portugal, stayed at the same place.

So got a bit of a soft spot for them and will definitely go to the game.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, phantom said:

Odd that there's no mention of the draw on our OS

Screenshot_20220824-233453_Samsung Internet.jpg

I know it isn't the case for everyone, but for me personally the official club twitter/Facebook/insta is my "official" source. I can't even remember the last time I looked on the OS

Just now, Lydered said:

I know it isn't the case for everyone, but for me personally the official club twitter/Facebook/insta is my "official" source. I can't even remember the last time I looked on the OS

Sorry @Robbored

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TomF said:

It’ll be Man U v Villa and Man C v Chelsea ? 

I think they'll go Man C v Chelsea and Liverpool v Derby. 

I don't get to too many cup games but if they go cheap I think I'll go and take my Dad along. Be cool if we could put together a tidy attendance for a League Cup R3 game and cheer the lads into the hat for R4. 

• Like 1

At 250/1, worth a punt?

No disrespect to Lincoln, but win this and we're in the last 16, favourable draw and we're talking quarter-final again. 

They took 135 to Barrow in the last round, much bigger following here I would think.

also, noticed they still have Hakeeb Adelakun, never lived up to his potential here.

Edited by myol'man

18 minutes ago, myol'man said:

At 250/1, worth a punt?

No disrespect to Lincoln, but win this and we're in the last 16, favourable draw and we're talking quarter-final again. 

They took 135 to Barrow in the last round, much bigger following here I would think.

also, noticed they still have Hakeeb Adelakun, never lived up to his potential here.

Just so you're aware that means if you put £1 on us to win the whole thing at 250/1, you're losing that £1.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Hmmm 1