IGNORED

Cotts back in Bristol

SecretSam

23 hours ago, Swede said:

Cotts gave us one of the best seasons in our history. For passion you only have to recall the interviews he gave after both swindle matches, brilliant.

Not to mention his passion and knowledge of the game. Remember him throwing up all sorts of bits about the opposition or a specific player that plays a certain way. 

16 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Thanks for this brilliant contribution.

I think a lot of City fans do care, the vast majority love Cotts, Aaron Wilbraham, his assistant, who hasn’t been mentioned yet but is a City legend for me & whilst it hasn’t worked out, no one has anything but good things to say about Taylor Moore as a professional & a person.

They did give him dogs abuse wished him dead from one of those morons they are vile B............ds

• Sad 1

On 28/08/2022 at 19:29, Bris Red said:

Loved Cotts - an absolute legend in my eyes and will be remembered for years to come for that season he gave us.

Yep, a manager who actually WON something. As a club we don't do winning, it's generally second place when we get promoted. It wasn't only winning either, we absolutely steamrollered that division not to mention the added bonus of a great day out and Paint Brush Trophy win. Wasn't a nice enough human being to be given the opportunity to see the job through which is rather ironic when you consider that we are (correctly) allowing a "spiky" character the time needed to sort out the mess caused by a few lovely human beings...............

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

On 28/08/2022 at 19:28, Countryfile said:

What a trick this club missed by not backing him financially.

Have to say post Covid he doesn’t look at his best.

Top man, Top manager.

My girlfriends dad frequents David Lloyd spin classes and our Cotts is in a fair amount of them. He’s back to being fit as a fiddle by all accounts. 

• Like 2