IGNORED

Bristol City 's Badge Rated 80th out of 92

Abraham Romanovich

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/ranked-all-92-premier-league-and-football-league-club-badges

"That’s meant to be a robin – but look closely and it resembles one of those fortune-telling fish impaled on a rod.

And what’s with underlining the first half of the club’s foundation year? Is there a 1994 Bristol City?"

Hopefully the players can concentrate on the match tomorrow  without letting this devastating news affect them.

The winner? Nottingham Forest: "Exciting and utterly iconic in its simplicity,"

I’m actually a huge fan of the new stylised badge and think the robin part of it alone as @Baba Yaga says is much better and lends itself to a great little logo for casual wear like a t-shirt or hat.

I get why people don’t like the modern part of it and link it to Bristol Sport more than Bristol City.

Id love it if the club and Hummel came out with a retro range of football shirts for us that are well designed/fitting with various points in the history of the club, similar to what they’ve done with the home shirt this year, but with no sponsors. I think they would sell really well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

Four Four Two used to be edited by a Bristol Rovers fan, I hesitate to say gashead because they perceive that as a compliment because their heads are full of gas. Somehow their badge is 41st best?

1 minute ago, Midlands Robin said:

Four Four Two is publiished in Bath and once sponsored Swindon. I'm pretty certain over the years they've demonstrated some of their staff hacks have no love for City. We consistently appear at the bottom end of their prediction tables almost every season.

In short, **** their opinions.

This and this is why I would never take what FFT ever say when it comes to Bristol City. They have never been complimentary about us, about anything from what I remember when I used to actually read it about 10 years ago.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

Four Four Two used to be edited by a Bristol Rovers fan, I hesitate to say gashead because they perceive that as a compliment because their heads are full of gas. Somehow their badge is 41st best?

Now I know you're lying.

Not one of their few, paltry fans can either read or write.

However, if you had said "it" (that's the editor's preferred pronoun) coloured in the drawings, that would have been far more believable.

35 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Now I know you're lying.

Not one of their few, paltry fans can either read or write.

However, if you had said "it" (that's the editor's preferred pronoun) coloured in the drawings, that would have been far more believable.

He’s not qualified to be the editor, but was appointed due to his constant supply

Of out of date Fanta and crisps

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/ranked-all-92-premier-league-and-football-league-club-badges

"That’s meant to be a robin – but look closely and it resembles one of those fortune-telling fish impaled on a rod.

And what’s with underlining the first half of the club’s foundation year? Is there a 1994 Bristol City?"

Hopefully the players can concentrate on the match tomorrow  without letting this devastating news affect them.

The winner? Nottingham Forest: "Exciting and utterly iconic in its simplicity,"

So Forests badge doesn't look like a sheep's arse emplaed on a rod..? 

I'm really not sure how ours is so objectionable, if theirs is "exciting & utterly iconic"..?! 

Maybe the fact that they even feel the need to construct a league table of club badges, says more about them, than anything else..! 

• Like 2