IGNORED

Nigel Pearson Post Match RB

Sheltons Army

Just now, Norn Iron said:

Ed Hadwin was the interviewer.

What was even more telling was Alex Scott's post match interview. He suggested that the players who stayed will be here to January. Obvious but has there been a gentleman's agreement?

What that they can leave in January? I’ll have a listen but he may have just meant that they will be here until at least Jan because no transfer window until then. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

If you didn’t hear it , I’d thoroughly recommend when it comes up on playback

firstly , another top chat with Geoff Richard Hoskins , and worth a listen to content , as measured and wisely level headed as ever

But , and,  remembering his illness in his first 6/12 months , he’s looked a lot better recently and undoubtedly helps how he feels overall in interviews etc

Listening to that interview , GT Richard Hoskins asked him if he was ‘excited’ , and NP responds in a way you’d expect , with a chuckle

But , unless I’m going crackers he’s actually a little bubbly , definitely relaxed , having a few chuckles , and noticeably speaking faster than I’ve previous heard him ......intriguing

I won’t spoil the listen but the content and his words , sort of dovetails into this

important ?   Maybe not really , but , it said to me that he’s really enjoying this and what’s happening , and importantly he can see something happening and has some real belief in this set of players

Id be intrigued to see what others think , listening to it

A really good feel for me after hearing it  ?⚪?

Theres something brewing ,

Yes I agree, something us brewing . But at least 3 new signings short at mo 

38 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

firstly , another top chat with Geoff    Richard Hoskins.  Ed Hadwin  , and worth a listen to content , as measured and wisely level headed as ever

But , and,  remembering his illness in his first 6/12 months , he’s looked a lot better recently and undoubtedly helps how he feels overall in interviews etc

Listening to that interview , GT    Richard Hoskins   Ed Hadwin asked him if he was ‘excited’ , and NP responds in a way you’d expect , with a chuckle

But , unless I’m going crackers he’s actually a little bubbly , definitely relaxed , having a few chuckles , and noticeably speaking faster than I’ve previous heard him ......intriguing

I won’t spoil the listen but the content and his words , sort of dovetails into this

important ?   Maybe not really , but , it said to me that he’s really enjoying this and what’s happening , and importantly he can see something happening and has some real belief in this set of players

Yeah , i reckon that's as exited as Nigel gets. So level headed and down to earth love it.

When Barton came on later it gave you the same feel.?

56 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

firstly , another top chat with Geoff    Richard Hoskins.  Ed Hadwin  , and worth a listen to content , as measured and wisely level headed as ever

Listening to that interview , GT    Richard Hoskins   Ed Hadwin asked him if he was ‘excited’ , and NP responds in a way you’d expect , with a chuckle

It could be the two bottles of Weston’s talking, but I’m feeling emotional. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Flames 1

45 minutes ago, eardun said:

What that they can leave in January? I’ll have a listen but he may have just meant that they will be here until at least Jan because no transfer window until then. 

Now listened to Scott’s interview but nothing to see here as I suspected. From 46 mins 20 seconds if anyone wants to listen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0ct5jqh?partner=uk.co.bbc&origin=share-mobile

9 hours ago, King Fox said:

What I'd give to have him back. 

My 12 year old asked for a Bristol City shirt yesterday, he barely remembers us under Pearson but the legend lives on.

Serious question here.

I’ve got you as dark horses for the drop (sorry). The lack of major summer business, the exits (although keeping Tielemans was a bonus) and doubts over Rodgers ability to pull teams around (good on an upswing, not confident the other way round) all play to this.

With that in mind, I think there is a chance of a vacancy at Leicester shortly. If that was the case, would Pearson be a serious contender (he wouldn’t be at other prem clubs but the relationship is unique). And, most key for us, would he take it?