IGNORED

Blackburn Forum View

Port Said Red

https://www.brfcs.com/forums/topic/36330-v-bristol-city-h-3922/

Nice to see so many positive comments about us in their match day thread. It starts with the usual positivity about their own team, but once the game starts posts start to emerge saying how good we are. Perhaps more surprisingly they pick out individuals who are playing well. They have their own 18 year old midfield player (Wharton) whom they rate highly, but they point out that Scott is "next level" in comparison. They also make the point that he is paired with experience in James rather than another teenager (Morton).

All in all it's a pleasant read, not at all one-eyed and makes s change from complaints about "game management",  biased refs etc.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Hang on, does this not mean we are not little old bristol shitty now?!

Teams may actually take us seriously for a change and not have their billy big boy club that ‘shouldnt be losing to them’ tag?!

wow!

I did see quite a few Twitter comments saying they shouldn’t be losing to a team like us 

9 minutes ago, Edge1981 said:

I did see quite a few Twitter comments saying they shouldn’t be losing to a team like us 

True, but quite a few others saying that we outclassed them & they were flattered by the final score.

As with everything on social media you can find what you’re looking for, the fair minded & the deluded.

Met a few very realistic Blackburn fans before the game. Really good bunch to chat to and they did mention they were worried by our fire power. They also said Big Ben goes missing at times, thought he was very quiet yesterday apart from the goal.

I have been to Blackburn a few times now and always enjoy it. Friendly bunch of fans generally.

• Like 7

Perusing the BRs forum and the various opinions about where they are, which players they rate or don’t rate, the managers decisions getting questioned is just like any other club forum, including positive and negative views on the opposition - just as otib is………Football supporters are pretty much all the same regardless of which club they support.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Perusing the BRs forum and the various opinions about where they are, which players they rate or don’t rate, the managers decisions getting questioned is just like any other club forum, including positive and negative views on the opposition - just as otib is………Football supporters are pretty much all the same regardless of which club they support.

Once again - fascinating insight. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

43 minutes ago, Edge1981 said:

Quite a few comments on here saying we shouldn’t be losing to Hull and ought to be beating Wigan. Not sure why some fans think that way tbh especially in our league.

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Thanks Michael Owen, back to BT sport now 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Out of his pie crust said:

Good to see Manchester fans gracious in their defeat to ‘Bristol’. One day, people, they will address us correctly ? 

Fair play to them actually, some nice stuff there

I see it as a term of endearment, clearly they recognize there is only one team in Bristol. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

?

He has got that face and grin though !

I always think if young guns Tommy and Alex popped around , and you got distracted , that you’d find Tommy and your sports car missing , and Alex upstairs with your daughter 

?

Are you in the market for an insurance claim and new son-in-law? 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, UREDS_91 said:

I see it as a term of endearment, clearly they recognize there is only one team in Bristol. 

It's not though. That would only be if intentional. A clear sign of respect would be to use the name correctly.

This is just the kind of joke the clearly unfunny uncle in the family would use repeatedly despite being told it wasn't funny 126 uses ago.

Edited by TBW

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

:rofl2br:

If anyone wants to see more ?

I’d recommend not too much or too long !    but his reaction to our goals is , cruel or not , hilarious , especially ? our third when he thinks it’s been disallowed for offside, but then sees it isn’t ?

Slide to and Watch a a minute or so from

58m

1h 28m 

1h 47m

for reaction to our goals 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

I’d recommend not too much or too long !    but his reaction to our goals is , cruel or not , hilarious , especially ? our third when he thinks it’s been disallowed for offside, but then sees it isn’t ?

58m

1h 28m 

1h 47m

Belter

18 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

58m

1h 28m 

1h 47m

Cannot believe this is a grown Man