IGNORED

Steve Morison sacked

Simon79

54 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

I think he was kicked out of there for bullying.

He was.

I have no love for Cardiff at all, but I’m fairly bemused by this.

Morison got rid of loads of high earners this summer, replaced them with loads of free transfers (probably signing too many midfielders & full backs) & with no senior striker signed they unsurprisingly have struggled to score goals.

They attempted to rectify that by signing Callum Robinson & after winning at Boro sacked him one game later, which was a one nil defeat, not some embarrassing hammering.

11 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

He was.

I have no love for Cardiff at all, but I’m fairly bemused by this.

Morison got rid of loads of high earners this summer, replaced them with loads of free transfers (probably signing too many midfielders & full backs) & with no senior striker signed they unsurprisingly have struggled to score goals.

They attempted to rectify that by signing Callum Robinson & after winning at Boro sacked him one game later, which was a one nil defeat, not some embarrassing hammering.

Their forum seems bemused too. It’s not often the club is more unforgiving than the fans.

Blimey - Schumacher makes it into the list. I know he was a pretty handy footballer in his day as well as a world champion F1 driver, but I didn’t realise he was into football management and I also thought he was still recovering from that terrible skiing accident?

Edited by bcfcredandwhite
Add words
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Cardiff City next manager odds in full

Mark Hudson 7/4

Nathan Jones 7/1

Sol Bamba 7/1

Craig Bellamy 12/1

Lee Bowyer 12/1

Scott Parker 14/1

Anthony Barry 16/1

Dean Holden 16/1

Mark Hughes 16/1

Neil Warnock 16/1

Paul Warne 16/1

Sean Dyche 16/1

Steven Schumacher 16/1

Tony Pulis 16/1

Odds courtesy of SkyBet

Wot no Cotts!?

6 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Blimey - Schumacher makes it into the list. I know he was a pretty handy footballer in his day as well as a world champion F1 driver, but I didn’t realise he was into football management and I also thought he was still recovering from that terrible skiing accident?

He'd be on a slippery slope in that job :nono:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Seems Morison sacking not gone down well in Cardiff squad.

Callum O’Dowda ? “I felt we as players owed a lot to Steve Morison. He was the one that did it for me, he was the one that got it over the line. I need to be careful what I say, but I’m quite disappointed with it all.”

He's just worried because it means he'll have another new manager to impress, so will have to put the effort in for a bit longer :ph34r:

• Confused 2