IGNORED

NP talks pre QPR

HappyClapper

Feels like a big game Saturday and one we don't want to lose after 2 straight defeats albeit against very good opposition. Lose and we'll not only find ourselves adrift of the top 6 but we could find ourselves just a few points off the relegation places and a bit of doubt will set in amongst players and fans again. QPR are probably the best team we have met at home so far this season and are on a decent run so it won't be easy. That said I'd be disappointed if we couldn't take at least a point from the game. Defend like we have at home so far and I think the firepower we have could be enough for all 3. It'll be a good test though. 

Looking forward to a live game from the first time in what seems like ages.  I think a decent attendance has been predicted.  Anyone know how many tickets sold so far?

It seems like all of our internationals have come back fit, which is a nice surprise, so I'm expecting an unchanged team again with Semenyo, who must be chomping at the bit for a start, on the bench to terrorise their defence for the last 30-minutes.

We really need to get some points on the board after 2 defeats on the bounce, albeit to teams likely to be promoted and whilst QPR are decent, we have to get back to winning ways.

We know we have goals in us, so I hope we go for 'safety first' at the back and try to cut out the amateur mistakes we have been making.

How far is Kalas away from fitness?  I've not seen anything about that for a while. I'm sure he could solve some of our drfensive woes.

Edited by wendyredredrobin

i just watched the Nige interview.

When he mentions Semenyo being about ready to start, there's a little glint in his eye. He knows what a special player he is. Knows it deeply and also knows that opposition defences have no clue what to do with him, mostly because Semenyo probably doesn't know himself. He's instinctive. Not coached. It's brilliant.