IGNORED

Birmingham City away match thread

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

Just a WUM… best to ignore I think

Nope , someone who is concerned at how we can be great one game and awful the next, but we don't bounce back. This is going to be 4 defeats and a draw from 5 games, 2 of which against opposition we REALLY need to be beating if we aren't going to be in a relagation scrap. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, robinforlife2 said:

Nope , someone who is concerned at how we can be great one game and awful the next, but we don't bounce back. This is going to be 4 defeats and a draw from 5 games, 2 of which against opposition we REALLY need to be beating if we aren't going to be in a relagation scrap. 

We've a squad lacking depth and are unsurprisingly struggling once the injuries kick in. It doesn't mean we are going to be in a relegation scrap any more than the win over Blackburn suddenly made us promotion favourites.

If nothing else, the last few games have been a REALLY good advert for Matty James...

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Surely that would depend on who replaced him wouldn’t it? 
I’m not a Nige out fan mind, just debating 

To me, I think that NP thinks he is bigger than the club, like he's doing us a favour by being here and he talks with such arrogance. When we are good, he laps it up, when we are shocking he takes no responsibility.

Sometimes it's not about who you get to replace a manager, it's about wondering if you're employing someone who actually is up for the fight, and isn't in the feeling that oh well, I'll retire when they sack me anyway.

He said earlier in the season, he nearly walked away from football, this is his last job. 

People always say he talks sense in his interviews, but he actually states the bleeding obvious and when things aren't good he's so depressive and that's got to have an impact on the players.

I had big hopes with NP, but for all he's had no budget to work with, I feel like we could get relegated and he wouldn't really care, he'll just retire. 

I am not saying press the panic button and sack him yet, but something has to give sooner rather than later. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1