IGNORED

Beauty on saint and g 15th octorber 1988.

Oh Louie louie

1 hour ago, Oh Louie louie said:

No worries phil, im off to watch gossys giants for a few hours

I hope you are enjoying your giants.

I really don't want to prolong this any longer than necessary, but I just can't resist this one.

I mentioned earlier....

'I also find some of (your posts) amusing because, well, because they are nonsensical, pythonesque even, and I consider such posts to be fair game for mocking ripostes'.   

@Olé, as ever, posted a wonderful report about Tuesday's win away to WBA at The Hawthorns, a ground where we rarely win, and you posted:

'Reckon ive been to wolves ground about 8 times since 1985 never saw us win!'

Absolutely fantastic, Please keep it up ?.

14 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Oh is the euro 96 edtion on youtube or any info on line about this episode?  It finished way begore 96, i out it too you none of that happened

You are quite right. My mistake.

I am talking about Sports in Question which was on later with a format like Question Time where they took questions from the audience. Most submitted in advance and then chosen. Mine was impromptu.

Was still a crap show though!

14 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Oh is the euro 96 edtion on youtube or any info on line about this episode?  It finished way begore 96, i out it too you none of that happened

You are quite right. My mistake.

I am talking about Sports in Question which was on later with a format like Question Time where they took questions from the audience. Most submitted in advance and then chosen. Mine was impromptu.

Was still a crap show though!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I gave you tenefit of the doubt phil . And accepted your apology now look at you. Ole was talking about unlucky groinds in the west midlands, so to mention wolves is nit talking rubbish, i mean you do see the connection. Tbh your spology looks very insincere now.

Are you the undercover french /English copper from ello ello ? 

• Haha 1