IGNORED

Reading away match thread

1 minute ago, Top Robin said:

You are wrong - it is their fault

Need to see the point I was responding to take it into context, that said I think the game plan was wrong. Too much lump upfield stuff to a back 3 that can handle that all day. More creative when we tried to play the ball on the floor, certainly that’s where our limited threat came from

Just now, Magger1 said:

What a WEAK PATHETIC BUNCH OF ***** WE HAVE WEARING OUR SHIRTS no fight no passion and no care of the people who pay their wine bill we need to say **** you and all stay away( board would have to act ) cannot put a back to back shift in pathetic team with no belief and useless manager 

Saying that Wednesday, were you?

Get a grip.

1 minute ago, Magger1 said:

What a WEAK PATHETIC BUNCH OF ***** WE HAVE WEARING OUR SHIRTS no fight no passion and no care of the people who pay their wine bill we need to say **** you and all stay away( board would have to act ) cannot put a back to back shift in pathetic team with no belief and useless manager 

Get off that fence magger

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Bris Red said:

Defensively we have reverted back to our usual ways and have been pretty toothless again up front.

I think we just have to accept we are just a lower mid-table outfit at this level.

Yeah can’t agree with that. Think we will finish about 14th this season, which considering how average our players and manager is….will be about right

Thank god ! I don't know why I didn't close the tv at half time...

Guys we don't have to watch game like this ? I love this team as a team but if the game is shit.. nobody forces us to watch. This is what I learned today.

Hope for some better football in the future so we can stay in this league. I feel bad that i chose to watch this game instead of a walk or something but..is my fault.

NP is kinda outdated he is one of the worst managers when it comes to substitutions... he has no idea who to bring on.

• Haha 1

24-carat pile of w**k, that. Klose bullied off the ball with embarrassing ease for their killer second. Another inept piece of defending from a set piece and at the other end any corner or set piece predictably comes to absolutely nothing. 

Giving away possession cheaply in a dangerous area costs us again. 

Reading’s confidence should have been on the floor after midweek but they dealt with us easily. Utter elephant dung.

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

Need to see the point I was responding to take it into context, that said I think the game plan was wrong. Too much lump upfield stuff to a back 3 that can handle that all day. More creative when we tried to play the ball on the floor, certainly that’s where our limited threat came from

Great...you agree with me! ??