IGNORED

FIFA 2023 Women's World Cup

phantom

Just now, The Original OTIB said:

Scorer lifted shirt and seemed to be pointing at Adidas logo, unless I am mistaken.

Looked like that to me…

Endland very poor approaching half time.  Everything going backwards, midfield almost non-existent, Hemp and Russo getting nothing.  Very disappointing so far.

16 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Bronze has to take some blame but others should have been making themselves available as an outlet a bit more I feel

The finish was perfection though

I certainly thought Ella Toone didn't help as she moved towards Lucy Bronze compressing the space instead if moving away and giving her an outlet. 

• Like 2

Think Bronze was at fault to a large degree. However, she got herself into a position to pass and then if you look the referee stands in the way of the pass - she hestitates - then loses the ball. Spain have been great in all areas but especially in not allowing England time on the ball which other teams have allowed up to now.

9 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Change of formation?

Maybe but maybe just a few small adjustments, we’ve had great chances and will after the break, it’s going to be close but hopefully our extra experience as the game gets in the latter stages will see us convert our chances.

I’ve thought today would go to extra time all along and am sticking with that.