IGNORED

Banter with bruce

Oh Louie louie

1 minute ago, Oh Louie louie said:

What podcasts, what assumptions? Simply asked for memories of a game. Not the first to tell you port, you are way too uptight

But what day Louie? I have no idea what you are referring to. I know which Bruce, he has been here a few times, but I can't remember anything particular about any of them.  

Look at the replies, I am not the only one confused, it was clearly a fun day for you but the rest of us are in the dark.

My car was in the place specially reserved for me as first team coach. I drive a Jaguar XJ8, 3.2, the sports version. It’s a very nice motor; 3.2 litre AJ-V8 all alloy engine. Classic colour interior theme, fluted leather seats, contrast colour keyed facia, figured walnut veneer. As good a motor as you can hope to drive. But not a car you’d choose when trying to follow a Ford saloon in a discreet manner…

Bruce, S. Striker! 1999

• Like 2

He's obviously referring to Bruce Grobbelaar (although I've no idea why he could have just said that) 

I can't remember any game where the whole (or even large numbers) of the East end were waving fake tenners at him. 

His match fixing allegations came fairly late in his career - so if it's the FA cup vs Liverpool games, then I think he's totally over exaggerating seeing 1 or 2 people doing it..! 

It would probably make sense to name the fixture, if he wants info on a particular fixture. 

Odd behaviour. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Always liked people who brought props to games. I gleefully took a fake tenner off a bloke in the east end that day to wave at hruce, he didnr let it bother him one bit tbf. My main memory from this game is him catching the ball behind his back, anyone have any memories or footage from this game please.

Good game, good game!

• Haha 2