IGNORED

Martin

BigAl&Toby

Chris of course.

Posted something the other week about why he’s first down the tunnel at the end of the game and doesn’t lap up the exuberant applause from the faithful following.

Today he did. Perhaps he’d read my bollocks.

Thing is why, at half time, didn’t he come out for a kick about and stretch his quads? It’s not as though he was being briefed about an immediate second half start…..

And why at the start of the second half is he the first to sit down at the back and not acknowledge those around him?

Is he upset?

7 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Chris of course.

Posted something the other week about why he’s first down the tunnel at the end of the game and doesn’t lap up the exuberant applause from the faithful following.

Thing is why, at half time, didn’t he come out for a kick about and stretch his quads? It’s not as though he was being briefed about an immediate second half start…..

And why at the start of the second half is he the first to sit down at the back and not acknowledge those around him?

Is he upset?

Maybe he will come out at half time with a megaphone and explain at the next game 

He is reading your posts after all 

• Haha 2
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Chris of course.

Is he upset?

Blimey. If Martin does read your stuff then he will be wondering when you are going to knock on his door.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigAl&Toby said:

He can't play when warm. He's a Coldplay type of guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Chris of course.

Is he upset?

I think you’re the upset one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I thought Martin did perfectly fine when he came on.  Won a couple of headers, got the ball in space in the channel, etc.

Dear me Dave I wholly respect your view  but the bar must be set very low. Any forward momentum or closing down went out of the team when CM came on.  Surly you could see that. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I thought Martin did perfectly fine when he came on.  Won a couple of headers, got the ball in space in the channel, etc.

He did, but some are never going to give him credit.

Maybe they’re gutted Vyner is playing so well?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1