IGNORED

ST Question

Bristol_Badger

Want to move my season ticket (currently in the family stand) to the lower west stand.

Apparently if I want to move I have to pay the difference for a full season ticket (not pro rata).

Happy to pay the difference (and more than I’m paying!) but not for games that have already been played.

what’s the matter with this club?! Anyone done similar? 

Thanks 

Edited by Bristol_Badger

7 hours ago, Bristol_Badger said:

I want to move from the family bit to the lower and happy to pay the difference… just not for the full season! 

Especially as half season tickets are on sale! If there is no price difference you would be just as well off keeping your existing and buying a new one.

Just so people can badger you for your spare ticket for the latter stages of cup games!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Especially as half season tickets are on sale! If there is no price difference you would be just as well off keeping your existing and buying a new one.

Just so people can badger you for your spare ticket for the latter stages of cup games!

Good idea to be fair. 

Then you can just let your other seats go to friends and family for cheaper than a match day ticket, and cover the cost of some of the new ticket(s) yourself.

14 hours ago, Bristol_Badger said:

So just move from the upper to the lower every game and just hope there’s 4 spare seats and no nosey stewards? Probably not the best idea 

I sit in the lower lansdown and believe me the tickets haven't been checked once this season, infact I'm struggling to remember the last time they were.

We often have people migrating over from other stands particularly at/after half time and it causes no end of arguments between ST holders and those that choose to sit there particularly during the more packed games