Team for Saturday?

Coin-op

51 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

My side, assumes Atkinson fit, not necessarily what Nige will do:

O’Leary

Vyner Atkinson Pring

Weimann Scott James Williams Semenyo 

Wells Conway

i think it gets our best available players on the pitch.  Semenyo over Dasilva (despite Semenyo’s poor showing on Tuesday, Dasilva was no better btw), and also has a bit of power and pace to it.  If Sarr plays and swaps wings I’d play Semenyo on his side.

Zak - don’t play narrow.

If Atkinson isn’t fit, then I think we might see the “front sweeper” - either King or Williams. If it’s Williams, then King comes into the midfield.

Its not easy typing in a straight jacket!!!

Agree with all bar Semenyo. The blokes been nursing an injury/coasting to the WC/not really contributing for a few weeks now. I'd tell him he can stay in Bristol and pack his bags for Qatar.

Antoine - go and have fun and we'll see you in December when we can start with a clean slate. 

I appreciate there's other opinions, and if he bangs in a hat-trick this afternoon then I'll happily eat my words.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, GrahamC said:

I’ll be absolutely amazed if Klose is in the starting 11 tomorrow.

Pearson as much as named him post match as someone who didn’t help Low out when he struggled midweek, he also kept King on instead of him & moved him into the back 3, then the “players I can trust” comment yesterday.

Think he could be on his way in January, either back to Switzerland or by a mutual cancellation of the rest of his deal.

Yep.