Back row, left of keeper?

Nope

58 minutes ago, sinenomine said:

Far left blue tracksuit

Nope

26 minutes ago, weepywall said:

The one behind the camera !!

Nope

If you’re thinking “I’m sure Fevs said he was a CB and therefore he must be one of the taller ones”…you’d be wrong! ?

2 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Bottom row on right end (as u look)

⬇️⬇️⬇️

1 minute ago, italian dave said:

Cough cough….

OK, narrow it down….Im with @Sheltons Army after looking at your current pic too!

Yep, I was a short arse at school.  Was still good in the air though, which helped when I finally grew!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Davefevs said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

Yep, I was a short arse at school.  Was still good in the air though, which helped when I finally grew!!!

I’ve long had a theory that short arses are generally better in the air because they have to learn the technique of how to jump.

Compare, for example, Tommy Doherty who could outjump far taller opponents. With good old Wayne Allison (who I loved) who had a technique whereby he managed to leave the ground but without getting his head any higher than when he was standing! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, italian dave said:

I’ve long had a theory that short arses are generally better in the air because they have to learn the technique of how to jump.

Compare, for example, Tommy Doherty who could outjump far taller opponents. With good old Wayne Allison (who I loved) who had a technique whereby he managed to leave the ground but without getting his head any higher than when he was standing! 

I subscribe to that too.

25 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Geoff Merrick is the perfect example of what you say. I’d forgotten how short he was until he came on the pitch for one of the reunions. He didn’t look much taller than Dasilva, and at least 2 inches of his height was his cap 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Geoff Merrick is the perfect example of what you say. I’d forgotten how short he was until he came on the pitch for one of the reunions. He didn’t look much taller than Dasilva, and at least 2 inches of his height was his cap 

Joe Bryan had a good leap too. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Davefevs said:

F2696656-C8D5-4402-BB02-154E5AFE7E31.jpeg

Woodcock shield I’m guessing.

I played at AG in the 1982 final for Hartcliffe v Brislington. Lost 3-1?.

Beat them easily in the league, but turfing them out of the home dressing room seemed to aid their motivation on the day. ?

15 hours ago, Davefevs said:
Edited by HappyClapper
Posted twice
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HappyClapper said:

Woodcock shield I’m guessing.

I played at AG in the 1982 final for Hartcliffe v Brislington. Lost 3-1?.

Beat them easily in the league, but turfing them out of the home dressing room seemed to aid their motivation on the day. ?

Yep, think we were one of the first years after they moved away from AG / Eastville.  We played at Bristol Manor Farm v Portway School (was virtually a home game for them).  We won 2-0 comfortably.

• Like 1