IGNORED

World Cup 2022 thread (football only)

Super

37 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Yes, I’ve visited Morocco several times and it was only this that made me realise that the Berbers are still separate from the Arabs there. I think they’re concentrated in the mountains - the Rif and the Atlas- and tourist trips out of Marrakesh often include Berber villages.

I worked for a good while building a palace in Morocco  in a place called Ifrane (in the Atlas Mountains) for the Emir of Qatar. Most of my Moroccan friends are Berber. Lovely people.

365619,xcitefun-ifrane-1.jpg

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 2

Just now, And Its Smith said:

Can’t see it. Think we will win by 3 goals at least. They are up for today, just very poor side. 

Depends how we get on tonight. If this remains a draw and we win vs USA I can see Gareth dropping Kane for Wales and a few others as the Group would already have been won

10 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Azmoun, Taremi both been really impressive. Be a shame if they lose this as they have deserved something and not an early exit.

Both CL experienced- Bayer Leverkusen and Porto I believe.

We were very good vs Iran without doubt. I also think they (Iran) have improved certainly since 1st half vs us. However we were very good and controlled.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous