IGNORED

World Cup 2022 thread (football only)

Super

3 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Why do teams leave their best penalty takers to last,there must be a reason.I would have my best 2 or 3 at the start to give the rest confidence(if they score of course)then you will put pressure on the other side rather than your own takers 

Have u been listening  to Jurgen?  Ha! ?

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

It looks like they are all calming down a bit, probably realised it could end as 8 v 8 with this ref.

Reminds me of that end of season 'party atmosphere' game v Watforsdaway, where if your surname started with an 'A' and you were playing for Bristol City, you got sent off :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Not good for JP's flight back

Now that’s what I call dedication.

England in the Quarters, opportunity to commentate on the World Cup final and ….. flying back for our game at Rotherham.

‘Supporter of the Year’ candidate.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

The surrounding and harangueing of the referee by the Argies , coach ,staff and players , at the end was a complete disgrace 

ABut then its Argentina ..... don’t expect anything else ... their history speaks volumes , same things time and time again

Personally I can’t stand them 

# ANYONEbutArgentina

I remember the Argentinians against England in 1966. Antonio Rattin got sent off and Alf Ramsey called them ‘animals’

Those Latino tactics were around way back then. 56 years ago………….:disapointed2se:

Just now, Robbored said:

I remember the Argentinians against England in 1966. Antonio Rattin got sent off and Alf Ramsey called them ‘animals’

Those Latino tactics were around way back then. 56 years ago………….:disapointed2se:

I can go back through just about every WC tournament , and their behaviour

I was at the 90 final when their behaviour was simply a complete disgrace , Maradonna and his little chums bumping and pushing the referee 

Two sent off in the game