IGNORED

World Cup 2022 thread (football only)

Super

27 minutes ago, redkev said:

Well if that’s a pen , and kanes wasn’t in the first half against France ummmm 

I swear even if France come back and win the fifa officials will hand the trophy to Argentina anyway 

It was deemed to be outside the box, there’s no comparison 

28 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

By my reckoning, that’s five penalties to Argentina this tournament in six games. Even by todays standards, that’s a shocking stat. All those calling the Messi stat of scored in every knockout round should take note of the big sodding asterisk.

Edit - seven games. Still stinks.

As we seen with Kane, still gotta score them.

• Like 1

Some seriously ungracious and rose tinted comments on here first half. Argentina are ahead because they are the better team. By a distance….a good two goals difference. 

Still wouldn’t bet a lot against France. They remind me of the good German sides: they’ll keep plugging away even when they’re struggling, and they only need a break to be back in it. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Some seriously ungracious and rose tinted comments on here first half. Argentina are ahead because they are the better team. By a distance….a good two goals difference. 

Still wouldn’t bet a lot against France. They remind me of the good German sides: they’ll keep plugging away even when they’re struggling, and they only need a break to be back in it. 

Perhaps I and others just don’t like Argentina , don’t like there snide cheating attitude when things arnt going well , like against the Dutch , totally agree there are much the better side and are playing some good stuff , but if France ( big if ) get one back and make it tense you will see a totally different Argentina